Story of my life

GD POV:

"I wish you were a bad guy..." she said quietly.

"Why?" I ask her. What will she do if she knows I'm a bad guy? Will she be scared? But why does she want me to be a bad guy, shes like an angel.

"Um... uh..." she panics a little. Oh, i wasn't supposed to hear that.

"Why?" I ask again.

"B- because... your too innocent for me..." she looks down with a sad expression.

"Why am I innocent for you?" I ask confused. Of all people me? Its like an angel calling a devil innocent.

"You dont know me." She stares at me with her big brown eyes.

"Then talk to me about yourself." I say to her "i'll be your fairy god father until the sun is fully up"

"When I was little my mother and father were always away because of their jobs so I was alone in the house. When I was little I used the time to watch TV or play with my toys because I had no friends. But as I became older and knew more about things I started to you know... use that time alone for bad things... for example sex." I gasped a little. This innocent looking girl. She is... similar with me.

"Continue..." i say and she starts to continue.

"That was when I was around 13 to 15." She said. Wow, that young...?! "But then after i was 15 that got boring. I mean, sex without emotion is like fucking a dog... i became emotionally what do you call it? Lonely? Physically i had everything, money, time, people. Emotionally i had nothing. No feelings, no love. So to forget the feeling of loneliness i started making friends. Innocent right? I did make lots of friends... but then i found out some of them were just using me. That made me not trust any of them. So then i just went away from all of them." She looked down at her hands.

"Go on." I tell her. But then she looks at me her eyes tinted red. I hold her hand and then she starts to talk again.

"So then, to forget the feeling of betrayal and loneliness i started drinking at around 16 which isnt so bad. But then i became immune to alcohol. I tried cigarettes. But cigarettes didnt really work so then i looked for something else. Thats when i found the black market... i became addicted to drugs." She said as she rubbed my hand with her tiny little fingers.

"We... are the same..." i tell her and hug her lightly.

"What?" She looks at me confused. "How can a happy-go-lucky guy be the same as me?" Me? happy-go-lucky? Shes so stupid.

"This time ill tell you about me..." i say and she nods. "So, when I was little i was a normal baby with normal parents... but that only lasted a short time. By the time i was old enough to have a conversation i became a child celebrity. It was fun. I got attention and people said i was cute. Then i became a rapper. Still it was fun. Even the tough dance practices and song writing was fun. I even got friends that are in the same group as me BigBang." I say and look at her.

"Oh, I heard about BigBang! You're in it?" She asks

"Yes... but anyway, after BigBang became popular all around the world lots of girls, models, actresses, prostitutes started to want to play with us. At first we all said 'no' because we loved our fans. But then little by little love from other people became a normal thing to us. This made us bored, lonely and sad. Thats when i started to play with girls. Everywhere i went, every country, every age, everybody wanted to get laid. So i took advantage of that. I thought that that would fill the emotional gap but all it did was make me stressed. So then i decided to date seriously with 1 girl. But that became annoying. If i gave her attention it would hurt me and waste my time but if i ignored her she would spread rumors. It was a lose lose situation. The stress got to me so i started relying on drugs more often. I was G-dragon, It was easy for me to get my hands on the strongest kinds." I looked at her with sad eyes.

"We are the same..." she said and hugged me gently. Her smell crept into my nose again and her silky hair brushed against my face. Her buttery skin touched my neck. It sent shivers down me spine. Intoxicating.

____________________________________

A/N: sorry if their life stories were sorta crappy. My life is really boring so I didn't know how to write their life stories. Also, disclaimer: I am just a fan of G-Dragon I don't know anything about his personal life. I just know that there were rumors about him dating Kiko and Nana.