I'm 18

NABI POV:
Since I cant go to school for 2 months I'm just outside the convenient store eating cup noodles while smoking a cigarette. I know that im supposed to be locked in my room studying but my mom doesn't really care unless i die and my dad is too busy.

"Yo cutie cat wanna go hang out with this handsome oppa~?" This 16 year old looking punk comes up to me. Its disgusting, i thought only creepy old men did that but now even teenagers do it???

"Oppa do you know how old I am?" I say innocently looking up at him while hiding my cigarette and empty bottles of soju and beer behind my back.

"14? No 15? Oppa is 16~><" the teenager said to me while patting my head. Eww.

"Oppa. I'm 9" i smile at him while holding his hand gently and standing up. He was short for a boy but i only came up to his mouth.

"Oh... hahaha oppa remembered he needs to go to school now. Bye!" The teenager said to me while running away and waving.

"Bye oppa~~~!!!" I say as I go back into the convenient store to get more soju.

After finishing half a pack of cigarettes, 3 bottles of soju, 2 cup noodles and 6 beers I start to feel sick so I check my watch. Its 1:30. With a rock i carve "go home" and "stay" into the dirt on the ground and spin one of the empty soju bottels.
It said "stay" so I went back into the convenient store. By now the employees start to think im a kid of an alcoholic because i always say "im getting it for my mom"

But this time im getting a donut.

"Excuse me~!!!" I say to the old mam working at the counter. "Could I please have the strawberry donut???" I ask cutely.

"For your mommy?" The old man asks.

"No, for me~" i smile showing all my teeth.

"Aww, your so cute so I'll give you an extra donut! What flavor do you want?" The old man asks. Although I hate my height it comes in handy at times like this.

"The one with sprinkles!!!" I jump up and down pointing to the one covered with sprinkles. The old man wraps the donuts in a bag and gives them to me as a smile at him and bow. "Thanks!"
Then just like usual i sit outside smoking a cigarette eating. The donut tasts good!!! I slightly fangirl over my donut as i stuff it in my mouth. Yes i am a little drunk and sick but even if I go home I'll just sit on my bed doing nothing. Plus, i like the nighttime outside. The color of the sky, the tall buildings lights, the tiny stars, the noise of crickets, the wind.

I fall alseep in the summer night.

____________________________________

A/N: Hey guys, so sorry for any grammar or spelling mistakes. I didn't edit it ㅜㅜ

Anyway, hope you enjoy the story. Im working on another one called "SANE".
I didn't publish it yet but I'll publish it pretty soon.

Love you babes -YURI-