Overly Cute Guy

NABI POV:

Suddenly warmth disappeared and it became really cold. I woke up a little enough to see the time it was 5:51. Wow, i slept for 2 hours outside! Im amazing. I go into the convenient one last time to get some breakfast. "Welcome, little girl! Getting breakfast for your mommy?" This time it wasnt the old man worker but it was another guy that i met before.

"Yes~~~!" I say playfully. "Dude, im probably older than you." I mumble to my self. But then some stranger runs into me.

"Uh... sorry i didnt see you" the stranger says looking down at me. Hes... handsome. No gorgeous.

"Its fine its fine" i say in a monotone voice.

"You look mad~... i'll buy you an icecream so please forgive me~" he whines. Hes cute, i want to pinch his cheeks but thats rude.

"Ajusshi I'm 18 years old... but i love icecream so I'll let you buy me some!" I run to the freezer and pick out the strawberry popsicle and give it to him with a big smile.

"This one?" He asks and i nod "then me too!" He cheers. He's really cute... too cute for me, ill ruin him. I walk to the cash-register to hide my sad face from this overly cute guy. "Here you go!" The cute guy comes in front of me and gives me my popsicle. Then we go to the back of convenient store to eat our popsicle. Its quiet.

"He-hey. Whats your name?" I ask the stranger trying to break the awkwardness.

"Jiyong, Kwon Jiyong" he smiles at me with his moth covered in the strawberry juice. It doesnt look messy though, it just makes him look like a vampire.

"I'm Kim Nabi! Like a butterfly (Nabi means butterfly in Korean)" i giggle at his vampire-ness. "How old are you?" I ask because he didnt say anything and just stared at me.

"28. How bout you? Oh yeah, 18???" He said as he licked his lips.

"Yeah, 18. Wow i need to call you ajusshi" i smile and scoot away because he tried to grab me.

"Yah! I look young! Call me oppa!!!" He shouted a little. He looks like a puppy.

"I wish you were a bad guy..." i mumble to myself staring at him.

____________________________________

A/N: I WISH THIS WAS REALITY AND I WAS NABI!!! (Why am I jealous of a character I created?)

I hope you enjoy the story~(o^^o) and sorry for any mistakes.