Well That Escalated Quickly

The weekend had flew by so fast that Kabir didn’t even know that it had come and gone. Like the usual weekends, he stayed at home and locked himself up in his room. No one really knew what he did in there and when asked he would just reply, “Watching movies”. He didn’t really like communicating with his family and worked better when he was left to his own devices.

During the weekend Kabir had almost forgotten how crazy and hectic the school was and he wished he didn’t have to come back to this place. It seemed it wasn’t really a place for him and he felt like he didn’t fit in.

Kabir sighed as he got out of the car and saw the same image of people walking around the compound. He had already become bored of seeing this for the past week. Kabir rolled his eyes and walked up to Leanne who seemed to be doing something on her phone. Again.

“Hey Leanne” He casually said but what he got in return was quite the opposite. The cute face of the small Japanese girl was twisted in horror as she looked up at him, he shuddered at the look of her. “Err, what’s wrong?”

“What the f*ck do you mean what’s wrong?”

“Leanne I’m confused.” He scratched the back of his head, he definitely wasn’t prepared for this, this early in the morning.

“What do you call this?!” She pushed her phone up to his face, it was a post on Facebook from the looks of it.

“Uhm what is it?”

“Are you f*cking blind! Look what someone posted on the WAGS Confession page.”

Kabir took her phone from her hands and looked at what had been posted on there for everyone to see. It read: Craig’s got a new boy toy – Anon. Kabir could not quite understand what he had just read. Who had written this? Most importantly why had they written this? It had only been a week and rumours about him had already started.

“Who would do this?”

“See! Didn’t I tell you to stay away from them?! Especially from him?!” The way she said it showed just how much she actually hated Craig and probably the rest of the Cincos Amigos. “This is what I didn’t want happen to you. But I hope you learnt your lesson!” She fumed.

Carl just happened to be in the vicinity and strolled up to the two. “So what’s the latest goss, guys?”

“What the f*ck do you want now?”

Carl lifted his hands up in a surrendering motion, “What’s her problem?” To which Kabir just answered with a blank, lifting his arm to give him Leanne’s phone. He read it with an analytical face before understanding what he had just read. “Ha, I definitely knew it! Though I wonder who this new boy toy is.”

This just encouraged Leanne to give him another slap on the back of his head. “Baka! Isn’t it obvious?!”

“Um should it be?”

“You idiot! He’s standing right in front of you!”

“Hmm.” He analysed Kabir. “Are you sure?”

Kabir was taken aback. “What do you mean are you sure?”

“I didn’t really take you for his type.”

“How would you know his type?”

“Isn’t it obvious?” He grinned cheekily.

Leanne crossed his arms. “Yes do tell. I would also like to know.”

“Unlike you uneducated people, I speak the language of love and his language is definitely not calling out for you.” He lifted up his eyebrows.