~Confessions~

(Hey guys am sorry i haven’t bee uploading i been caught up i my Vampire story ha-ha . Still I know that’s not an excuse to neglected this story I apologies ^^ Well please enjoy;) Excuse my Grammar.~)

~ Daniela Pov~

Honestly I been breaking my head thinking which guy I like and I think Luis wo.so I confess to Ana my feelings for him and what she thought.

“Ana I um like Luis, I mean I don’t know he cute and wow he just really hot and he nice too.” I said mumbling ad blushing In anatomy.

She grinning ad looked at me while she contemplating what I had just told her.

“Well yeah mija tell him because I mean he cute and some girl might take him you know mija.”She said

“Your right but oh my fucking god I am pee myself I don’t think he likes me like that. He probably see me just a friend or um something along those lines you know.” I said biting my lower lip nervously.

“Just asking him I mean he looks at you in anatomy “she said and I gasp.

“Yeah right we don’t know that what if he looking at you!?” I replied

“Well I just think he cute and he got a fucking iPhone like what the fuck I want it he so lucky. But I don’t like him I mean come on he is yours mija” she said smiling .i guess I just had to try I mean what was the worst that could happen right. He knew me a little he knew I was Cuban and some things. Hell whatever I am grow some balls and do it am stop being the little shy girl that people use to make fun of.

“So are you going to tell him you like him mija I mean dale please?” She said pouting her lips. I giggle this girl makes me do crazy thing. I took a deep a breath and exhale slowly. Class was about to start so I need to make my mind up quick.

“Yeah I am tell him mija, in the morning though but tomorrow not today” I felt my cheeks reddening I took a quick look back and saw him writing siting down just looking at the notes. He was so cute I really like him I thought. My poor hurt beat a thousand beat per minute, my hand sweat, I had butterfly. I hope I make it alive for tomorrow I thought silently.

~Next Day in the Moring Before Class~

That morning I did my hair I woke up extra early I carefully did my makeup I try to look as natural as possible. Shit I eve when all out and out on my fricking leopard print push up bra to look fuller since I was wearing my red school shirt. I threw on my skinny jean that made my ass look very round out there. I look so fresh from head to toe with my nikey orange florescent shoe lace.

“Here I go” I thought I apply my lipstick I silently sent a pray and walk out that door.

I arrive at school at 6:50 I quickly found Ana.

“hey mija you ready!?’ she ask. I mean is she dumb I am not fine. A girl confessing to guy um like fuck yeah I am perfectly fine!

“Like hell no am not fine!” I said lacing my arm through her to stop the trembling.

“Dani is it true you’re going to ask Luis?” Aurelis came and looked at me.

Um news travels fast huh I thought I look at Ana ad she smiled and looked away.

“Yeah I am “I said.

“Wow I can’t believe it! When are you going to tell him?” aurelis asking adjusting her book bag.

“Well now “I replied.

I then spotted Luis walking with the group of guy he hangs out. There was Juan one of his best friend and Angel and more kids but I didn’t exactly new their names. Also no I am not a stalker I just happen to know there name. Ana saw him and she squeal like a little pig in my ear. I swear I wanted to smack her I was defiantly going to get hearing aid soon I thought grimly.

“Come on asking him before he goes into class.” Ana said and grabbed my arm pulling me to follow her. Aurelis tagged in we were a couple of step behind Luis and his buddies. My heart wanted to exploded I swear and I really couldn’t lift my gaze up because I would just check his ass. My two best friends were giggling and laughing as I was caught in the middle of them trying to focus and think of what I was going to say. We follow them for a few minute until Ana spoke up.

“ Mija are you going to ask him or not I mean look we already have to go to class.” She asked kind of annoyed that I didn’t ask him. I mean she never did this and I was scared shitless.

I took a deep breath/” okay well look he going in the building just call him and tell him that I got to talk to him ok I will wait here.”

“Okay don’t leave or I will kill you.” She said and followed Luis in the building. After a few seconds Luis appear with Ana. I blush and looked down oh my god it was now or never had I thought. I had one ear bud in my ear blasting on high.

“Hey Luis” I said his face was amazing so clean he look so innocent. I would be so lucky to date him I thought.

“Hey Ana told me you have something to tell me?” he said nervously.

“Yes I wanted to tell you ummm that…..”

( Ha-ha sorry guys I left it there I will upload this week and you will get the whole scope sorry to make you wait. Please vote comment fan, read and of course add to your reading list if you think it’s worth it ^^ ~ EVENELY~