Copying is Naughty

(Okay hey guys I miss you guys a lot and I been happy about my response it’s kind of weird that my real life story is up here I kind of feel  expose & raw, it’s a wicked feeling actually. Well here what happens next please enjoy and excuse my grammar errors!!)

“Hey Daniela can you help here?” Luis said inching close to me peering over my shoulder to take a look at my paper. He was always like this he was such a fail in biology poor kid he always had to copy me but I didn’t mind. He was always asking me and that meant that I was at least close right to him?

“Wow you suck you’re really slow in this class” I laugh while putting my paper to the side so he could sit down next to me and copy as he wish. He blushed slightly, he was really cute and he had braces. I never found a guy with braces attractive but he was an expectation.

“I just don’t understand this class this stupid guy is confusing” he stated while his eyebrows bunch up in a confuse and stress out matter. I mean I understood our teacher he was horrible. Like a pain in the ass he didn’t teach for nothing I wonder how he got his diploma or teaching certification.

It’s actually funny when I was in ninth grade I had Mr. William for Earth Space Science and when we were presenting our Science fair projects he was sitting in the back of the class. Let’s just say he was snoring like a baby in the back of the class it was funny cause we all look back and look at him sleep poor guy.

“I understand Luis but don’t worry you got me” I said ad immediately regretted what I said what the hell!

“Yeah “he said biting his lower lip nervously and continued to copy my paper.

“Are you going to harvest feast Luis?” I ask looking at him he was so adorable copying my paper I felt so happy that he was copying my paper ad not anybody else paper. Kind of weird I know but he teenage attraction is weird so please don’t blame me!

“What’s that” he said while giving me a loopy smile.

“It’s this amazing dace where you can come in your costume, there is food and a haunted house there is also different booth to play games. I heard there was going to be a fake prison. It’s basically a really amazing dance, you should come.” I said rambling on and then I caught myself and stop.

“Sounds fun maybe I will go” he smiled the got up.

“Thank you again you’re a life saver “he said and then went up to his seat.

I know what your think he was probably using me for the answer but I kind of didn’t care because I kind of felt something for him but I didn’t know exactly what I was feeling. God please help me decide life is so hard mostly when you’re a teenager and all that is running through your mind is sex sex sex ! All because of our damn hormone, oh and did you know that hormones are beautiful there are colorful. Ok I am definitely losing I though and slap myself in the forehead.

“Ouch” I said groaning to myself.

That’s when I felt someone eyes on me and it was Luis when I look up he smiled and look away. Wow he must think I have problems! I thought lamely and close my eyes as I put my hand in my face and groaned silently. I really did mess up badly. Oh well it’s not like he likes me or am planning on dating him.

(Well hope you like this chapter harvest feast is approaching do you know who I will got with?

If you do ha-ha and you get it right I might upload really soon and make the chapter longer! Ha-ha please enjoy I am see if I can find my harvest fest picture so I can post them up

Comment

Vote

Evenely~