~Friends with Benefits~

( PLEASE READ:This is my second story ^^ Yay so i got inspired to write this because this is actually happening to me in life and i thought it would make a kicking story.... I hope you guessenjoy and am sorry for my grammar errors but i am not going to have this story edited i want to keep it like i have it so please try to bear with me ^^ Other then that thank you and enjoy~)

“Daniela I am so happy that we have class together girl!”Said my best friend from last year Aurelis.

I smiled brightly at her today was the first day of school and we both were in the tenth grade. We got to know each other last year in physical education. It was funny how we meet actually I was playing basketball and I hit her on the face and after that she started to bitch and talk shit about me. That’s when I decide she would become my friend and everything was history she became my wifey, lover, friend, mother and everything that you can possibly imagine.

“Hey oh my god I miss you I am so glad to see you.”I said as I pulled a chair out, it was already six period meaning the last class of the day. The teacher I had was Mr.william I had him last year actually for earth space science and know am stuck with this pervert again for biology I thought to myself.

“How was your summer?”Aurelis said turning her body toward me.

I shrug and just pouted “It was hell they took my phone and I got into deep shit actually but I am fine know I think for the time being until I screw up…”I said thoughtfully I turn and look to the right looking if I knew anybody. A few people I knew where here like Camilla the drama queen, Pablo the funny one and many other kids. There were also a few new faces but one boy took my breath away actually.

He was wearing a black health academy shirt; he had a pale complexion and rosy cheeks. His face was slim his arms where amazing actually I really like them where muscular .I was already imagine his tone wrap around my skinny figure. His lips where plump and deep red he had a few freckles and nice slim body and spiky brownish-blackish hair. He was actually quite attractive.

“Hello! Earth to Daniela.”Aurelia said while nudging me in the arm I turn my face, smiling like a dork I could tell my cheeks where slightly pink. I was already crushing on a boy that caught my eye. This was incredible I thought to myself already the first day of school? I work pretty damn fast I chuckle to myself.

“Ugh… Sorry boo I was distracted hey look at the boy in the right with the black shirt isn’t he cute?”I told her in a hush voice looking straight at the desk.

Aurelis look and gasp.”Oh girl you work fast he cute but look at the guy on my right next to me he’s a cutie! “She said excited occasionally squealing I slap her arm giggling.

“Shut up don’t be so loud! We are going to get caught. Oh shit I have to pee ah Aurelis damn you!”I cough and try to hold my laughter.

The guy she pointed he had a nice slim face, oh god he was so skinny so not my type. His hair though was very eye catching in my opinion he had beautiful full locks of brown hair. He was okay I thought but I like the guy in the black shirt.

“Well what do think of my guy?”Aurelis said pointing to the guy at her left.

I grinned and check his ass.” Naw am good you keep him I will take the other one okay?”

Aurelis smiled and push her glasses back. “You got it mami there we have target the first day of school epic! This is going to be a interesting year."

Indeed what she said it was true all the things that would come tumbling down and hit me like cold water where defiantly going to change my life.

(Okay so I hope you liked it and you are a bit intrigue of what might happen the next chapter ^^ Please rate and comment~ P.s all that happen in this chapter actually happened in my first day of school Lol IK EPIC!)