~*Chapter Eighteen*~ A Good ol' Lemony Time!

This chapter contains some naughty stuff! Annnnnnnd I don't own Naruto or any of the characters accept for Shinami.

START

"Now, where were we?" Kakashi said huskily, slowly lifting the shirt while pressing his body against me from behind.

"At the part where we eat breakfast," I teased, turning around and heading to his fridge. If I hadn't forced him to do some shopping, it would have been empty.

Not taking no for an answer, I began cooking up some bread rolls and miso soup with a side of rice.

After we ate and let the food digest a little, we both decided to take a shower, separately for now.

~~~

I stepped out of the shower. I took more time then Kakashi had prior to that, and when I re entered his room in nothing but a towel that barely covered me, he took no time in coming to help me out of it.

He licked that spot on my neck, instantly making my knees cave beneath me, giving him the opportunity to slam me against the wall.

The towel was ripped from my body, and Kakashi's hand immedietly cupped my breasts, licking and kissing in between them. I was immedietly lost within his touch.

Once he brought my right breast up to his lips I let out a small moan, loving how rough he was with the sensitive area.

He carried me over to the bed, and hovered over me, now with my other breast in his lip's grasp.
He used his thumbs to play with my nipples while he leaned in and kissed on my neck, in the very spot that drove me crazy the last time.
He licked and sucked at the bridge between my  neck and shoulder, and became rougher by the second. I reached down and stroked his manhood lightly, then picked up a rythmic pace as he moved along with the motion. 

Once he got really into it, I began doing rougher strokes, tightening my grip, but only going halfway; teasing his senses. To get even, his hand reached down to the warmth in between my legs and rubbed consistant circles, causing me to feel as if my body were on fire.

He soon replaced his hand with his somewhat wide set tongue, licking the enlire area with just one stroke, and performing a second one just to tease me. The second trail led to a detour, with him sliding his tongue into me. I let out a small squeal, obviously caught off guard.

When he pulled away I sat up, pushing him onto his back and bringing his member into my mouth.
I wasn't sure what I was doing; But I took some notes from Icha Icha Paradise, and did my best to somewhat reenact all the scenes i had read about.

He was obviously enjoying himself; I made that assumption when he grabbed my hair and pulled me closer.

He let out a small moan, which made me inwardly smile.

I had complete control of him.

When I pulled away, he pulled me up, and I made myself comfortable hovering above him, as we adjusted and positioned his manhood to be able to penetrate me.

It hurt alot, sliding down slowly to try and get used to the feeling once again.

Within that time, I slowly began grinding against him, then picking up the pace once the pain turned to pleasure. When my legs got tired, Kakashi flipped us over, so he was now on top. He thrusted in slowly, then began pounding into me as if there were no tomorrow. His hands grabbed a hold of my hips and pulled me closer while he thrusted roughly into me. I let out a moan and grabbed onto the headbored ot the bed.

Stopping momentarily, He reached into his bedside table and pulled out some rope. With no hesitation he tied my hands above my head and to the headboard. And now with me not able to grab them, he lifted both of my legs onto his shoulder, then went even deeper into me if that was even possible.

"Uh... Mmmmm ohhhh Kakashi... Nnng!" I let out a low growl, finding my mind going to a place I was never aware I had in me. 

His hands were groping my breasts, squeezing them and rubbing, moving them in wide circles. He leaned into me, and his face met with my neck.
"You like that?" He asked seductively, knowing that i enjoyed it, but wanted to hear me say it.
"Yeah... Yeah... Oooooh! Uuuuuuh! Ah! Yes! Harder!"

His thrusts became faster and harder, making me scream out to him; calling his name.
The bed bounced us, giving more momentum to his rough thrusts and suprisingly, there were no stray squeeks.

The faster he thrusted, the closer I got. Thrust after thrust I felt myself losing it completely.

With one final thrust, I involuntarily clutched my legs around him, letting out a squeak like scream as i felt my release arrive shortly before his.

He collapsed on top of me and snuggled up to my neck, weakly untieing my bound hands, then bringing up the blanket to cover us both.

"I think i'm falling for you.." He sang, cauging me to giggle.
"I fell for you the very moment I met you."

We shared one more kiss, before I passed out.

___________________________________________________________________________

There ya go my little Kashilings! Hope you enjoyed this horribly written lemon and I also hope that you will vote and comment! More to come once I write more! :D