~*Chapter Sixteen*~ FESTIVAL TIME!!

Hinata, Ino and Sakura all met at my place to get ready for the festival.

Hinata's Kimono was a mix of sky blue on the upper half, as it blended and slowly became a darker blue once trailing down to her hips and reached her feet. Sakura's was a plain pink Kimono, rimmed with red and reached her mid calf. Ino's was a clash of light purple, long sleeves, and a darker purple sleeveless layer over it that reached past her feet slightly. Mine (Pic on side.. If it decides to show :/) was a clash of beautiful blues.

“WOW!” We all exclaimed, taking in each other's appearances. “The guys are all gonna flip!” Ino chirped. I shook my head in agreement, then I reached into my pocket. “Here’s an extra key incase you get back before I do Ino.” We had decided that she would stay over in my guest room. And her date was welcome to also.

We left as planned, meeting up with everyone but my date. “Hey Shina.. Isn’t your date coming?” Choji asked skeptically. He was wearing a soft green colored Yukata. Sasuke was wearing black (EMO) and Naruto was wearing a soft orange. I smiled. “Yup! He said he’d catch up with us when the festival started, since he had a couple things to take care of…” I trailed off, wondering what he meant by that.

“Let’s go this way!” Ino said to her date, dragging him along with us not to far behind. I was in the very back of our group. Ino was leading next to Choji, and behind them on one row was Sakura with Sasuke, and Naruto and Hinata. I was behind them feeling somewhat envious at the moment.

A couple games later, Naruto yelled something that caught our attention.

“Kakashi-sensei! What are you doing here?” “Enjoying the festival just like anybody else.” He trailed off, then turned to Ino and Sakura. “Have either of you seen my date?” “Yeah, she’s right back there.” Sakura motioned, as she pulled Sasuke with her to the side to let me through. “Really? Where?!” Naruto was so clueless it was actually kind of funny. I walked forward with a smile on my face. “You’re late.” I pointed out, standing les than an arms length from him. He was wearing a plain grey Yukata, with a dark blue wrap around his waist. “Sorry. I got lost on the path of life…” “Sure ya did.” I joked, then moving to stand next to him. “Wait Kakashi sensei! Whose your date?!” He looked around frantically, trying to figure it out. To answer his student’s question, he snaked his hand around my waist and landed his right hand on my hip, pulling me closer to him. “Thought it’d be obvious.” He said coyly, then moving and kissing me on the side of forehead. “WHA?! SHINAMI!?” He spazzed out. I stuck my tongue out at him playfully and smiled at his, and the other guy’s expressions. “I knew there was something goin on.” “Sure you did Sasuke. Sure you did.” I said sarcastically.

We all walked, then came across a stage in the middle of a clearing. Apparently they were looking for volunteers to go up and sing. “How about you young lady?” One of the men asked me from on stage, catching everyone’s attention. “M-me?! No, I don’t-” “Shina-Chan! Go up there and show ‘em how it’s done!” Ino cheered, followed by almost everyone else. I sighed. “I’m gonna regret this…” I muttered, heading for the stage.

Music started up and I just went with the music, making up words as I went, and zoning out the people who were watching me.

natseon nae ireumeur gieokhago isseurji morrasseo
heunhan poniteire sumeun naege gwanshimeur boin neo