Chapter 22: The Muscles

Author...

"Water Slicer!" "Ice Magic!" "Iron Dragon, ROAR!" "Let's see if you can handle my cards!" "My swords won't fall me no matter what!" "Take that!"

The Fairy Tail members continued their strong attacks; Juvia with her water Magic, Gray with his ice power, Gajeel with his Dragon Slayer magic, Cana with her cards, Erza with her swords and weapons and Panther Lily using his shear combat skills.

But due to the turn of events, their attacks were useless! Brad's oversized body covered with rock hard muscles and steel-strong skin were too effective.

For a change, instead of grabbing a tree, he grabbed the closest boulder and threw it at the closest enemy of his, which was Lily who attacked at a close range.

He was unable to dodge it. He was sent flying along with the rock. It crashed him to a a big tree. He was squished between it, causing him to transform back to his small feline version.

"One down, five more to go." Brad stated, cutting down another tree.

Gajeel ran to his companion's aid, only to find that Lily was already out cold.

Out of nowhere, a tree once again came rushing towards them. Gajeel grabbed Panther Lily as he jumped with the others just to dodge a repeating attack. They were getting irritated and frustrated.

"We have to somehow bring this man down," uttered Gray as he went into his Ice Magic position.

"Got any ideas bub? Our Magic doesn'treally affect hìm that much," Gajeel then stated.

"For now, all we can do is wait for him to go back to normal, that's when we'll attack," said Erza, "Before then, don't let him wound you. Remember... the smallest drop of blood can stimulate him."

This time, they didn't attack. All they did was dodge each of his attacks. Whether it was swinging tree's, throwing boulders or aiming with sticks. The fairies seem to have their hands full... but their plan seemed to work perfectly fine.

They noticed the volume of their enemy deteriorating. He was slowly losing his stimuli. Erza shot a sword at him and to their advantage, it sliced through a half inch of his skin! His blood was starting to spill.

"Now's our chance!" Cana shouted and all of them attacked all at once! Gray with his ice sickles. Juvia with her water slicer. Gajeel with his chainsaw like steel arm. Panther Lily with his weapon. Erza with her swords.

Brad was genuinely terrified.

But to everyone's surprise, even with such a strong build, he was nimble and fast. He jumped from the ground to the a tree's branch just to dodge. Then following it with an attack; he got the neighboring branch and aimed it straight at them, hoping that he could damage their skin even a centimeter deep, just enough to make them bleed and make him invincible again.

He wasn't in any luck though. Everyone was able to dodge the branches and even the twigs that came off out of impact.

Brad was about to get another tree branch, but to his surprise, a sword had passed by just centimeters away from his fingers.

Another came flying at him, this time he had to jump just to dodge. Looking down, he saw that it was Erza throwing those swords.

I'm safe up here, he thought, it was hard to aim at him at that distance and height. Surely the fairies were at a disadvantage. 

That's where he was wrong.

"Behind you..." a voice startled Brad. As he slowly did as what the voice he heard did, he was surprised to see Panther Lily with a grin on his face, "You're going down."

He meant it literally. In one swing of his weapon, Brad was sent falling to the ground where four more fairies where ready to beat him up.

Number of attacks hit him. In his entire existance, it was the first time he had felt such pain, considering that he has always been invincible up until this point.

When he though it was over, an attack from Lily coming from the skies hit him! Causing him to carsh even deeper to the ground.

Brad...

I am strong. Why am I getting hurt with such petty attacks? These should be like cake for me!

But how? How did these faries break my impenetrable wall of muscles?

I remember the old times. Everyone was afraid of me, no one dared to come near me. I enjoyed their fear. I loved the feeling of seeing people cower and run.

That all changed when I met this one woman. She was arrogant and confident, she was mischevous and crafty, she was annoying and irritating. Out of all the people I've met, she was the only that had the guts to come close to me and even insult me!

"Heh!" She laughed, "I don't know what they're talking about... you're not scary at all, you're actually sweet."

My eyes suddenly shot open. The cat that was on top of me was sent flying when I pushed him away. I searched for someone who was caught of guard, to find that the topless boy was obviously shocked.

Using a small pebble, I threw it at him with full power and made sure that it at least damaged his skin.

I made a cut. It was even more than successful I thought it would be...

It cut him deep.

His curdling screams echoed the forest floor and it was music to my ears. In no time, I could feel my muscles build up again. Slowly and surely I was turning into that feared man I once was and still is.

"Gray-sama!" The water made shouted as she went to the guy's aid, "Hang in there Gray-sama!"

A girl in love, huh? That's pretty convinient.

They gathered around the guy, completely forgetting about me, but it was a big mistake! Never turn your back on an enemy, especially if that enemy is me.

"Did you fairies really think that I could be beaten up that quickly?" they all turn to me looking troubled. Just the face I wanted to see.

I smirk and proudly stated the title given to me...

"My name is Brad and I'm Darc Dracul's Muscles!"