Chapter 35: The Hello's and The Good Bye's

Aka...

"Welcome back!"

Party streamers were showered upon the arrival of all the guild members who went on the mission. They were all covered in bandages and they were all wearing unfamiliar clothes, but they were still the same. Everyone exceptionaly cheered when Aka and Kuro entered. They gave them one big scream of joy. The two only chuckled.

Makarov approached them and welcomed them personally, extending his proudness for all those who fought with all their might, especially to Aka and Kuro. They only gave a soft smile.

The party proceeded. There were a lot of food and, despite of their injuries, Gajeel and Mirajane performed on stage. Mirajane was a great singer, and Gajeel was an awesome comedian -even though he was actually singing. The lively atmosphere was contagious and it easily rubbed off on Aka and Kuro even though they didn't separate from the table of sweets.

Aka's head would turn at the drunk men, who were beaten by Cana in the drinking contest. Then it would turn to the Strauss siblings. It then would go to Levi and her team with the addition of Gajeel. Then it would land on the Raijin Tribe. They were all so happy, cheerful and carefree. That was them. That was Fairy Tail.

She'll surely miss it.

Back at Ryuuketsu's forest, when Ryuu and Aka had embraced in front of everyone, she silently asked to be a member of Darc Dracul again. Ryuu was in disbelief.

The boy, out of shock, pushed her away and it made her tumble to the dirt. Natsu and the others were furious.

"Hey! What the hell is your problem?!" Natsu shouted with fire in his hands.

Aka only signalled them to stop as she stared intently on Ryuu. She waited for an answer, but Ryuu wasn't worrying about the answer, he was more confused on why Aka wants to come back to a guild who almost killed her! Was she going insane?! Did the poison reach her brain?!

Even the members of Darc Dracul were puzzled by the sudden actions of their leader and ex-member. All four of them already knew that Ryuu and Aka were close in a way because both were raised by the same dragon on different times. They understood each other. They felt the same about Lady Chi and that gave them a bond. That situation was for the two of them and the two of them alone.

But then again Ryuu asks, "Why?" Why choose their guild who sinned so much against her over the guild that protected her from them.

Why choose the guild that had her running for years, threathened to make her life a living hell, almost killed her over the guild that accepted her wholeheartedly, made her happy, saved her and protected her? She must have gone mad, he thought. No matter what her reason was, it would never add up. He would never allow her to rejoin.

But Aka only needed to say one thing and immediately Ryuu was caught changing his mind. "Chi asked me to guard you."

"Any messages you want me to tell?" Aka asked Chi before she would try to wake herself up. It was pure silence in her subconcious until she heard a hum that sounded like Chi was thinking.

"Tell Ryuu and the others that I'm sorry and that I'll always be watching over them. Oh and if you could look after them for me too, that would nice." She asked and it shocked Aka.

She was going to look after the guild that ultimately tried to send her to her death?

"Oh- I'm sorry, Aka. I just-" Chi felt her conflict.

Aka only shook her head. She was going to look after the guild that she ruined. The guild that she stole away a master. The guild that she almost destroyed. It was the least she could do.