Trust: Chapter 8

We had been driving for so long, I had no idea where we were going it was already pitch black and I was sitting next to Wayne at the back. Every now and then he'd glance at me and lick his lips, I shuddered and looked out the window away from him. So instead he placed his hand on my thigh and rubbed it slowly, the way I wanted to vomit in his face but I held back because I had no idea how much longer we had left.

'Why you so quiet Shay?' He whispered, I ignored him and kept silent.

'Don't ignore me, you already know what happens when you do that.' I turned to face him and he smiled.

'Good, that's more like it.'

'Where are we going?' I asked impatiently, his grip on my leg got tighter and he screwed.

'Your brave asking ME questions, shut up.' He kissed his teeth and looked out the window. I could see the driver laughing, he was completely blacked out with only his eyes showing, creep.

All I wanted to do was see if Joel was okay, Wayne wasn't giving me any clues as to if he was dead or alive all I knew was that Wayne had him somewhere. Ages later we pulled up it was too dark for me to see anywhere all I could hear was the sea so I knew we were quite far away from home, I raised my eyebrow and Wayne opened my car door and dragged me out throwing me onto the concrete. He laughed and kicked me in my side so I spluttered up blood, I held onto my stomach coughing as he stood over me and laughed.

'Was Joel good enough for you?'

I didn't reply and he stamped on my face, I let out a piercing scream and held onto my bleeding nose.

'L-Leave me alone Wayne, please.'

'Now why would I want to do that Shay?' He knelt down next to me stroking my face softly, I screwed in disgust and he slapped me.

'Fix your face.' He said whilst standing up again, I noticed that we were on the edge of the cliff and he walked towards the edge and stood there looking out towards the sea. Why would he bring me all the way here?

'You wanted Joel so badly Shay, you can go see him if you like.' I raised my eyebrow and slowly stood up clutching my side. His back was still turned to me, so I slowly walked up behind him and he turned around and laughed.

'You gonna try push me Shay? You haven't got it in you.' I glared at him angrily and he screwed me.

'I asked you a question.' He said sternly. I shook my head and backed away from him as he slowly walked towards me.

He gripped my neck and pushed me down onto the floor as I struggled and screamed with tears streaming down my cheeks, he hung my head over the edge and smirked.

'You wanna see Joel so badly?'

'WELL?' He asked holding my neck tighter, he spat on me and lifted me up.

'P-Please put me down.' I pleaded with my eyes and he just laughed, he looked at me with no emotion except from pure coldness.

He let go of me and i kicked him in his downbelow, he crippled over in pain clutching them and i stood over him smirking. I wiped my nose and looked at the amount of blood pouring out of it, I started to feel slightly sick as I bent over Wayne grabbed me and held my hair pushing me closer and closer towards the edge.

'YOU WANNA SEE JOEL? YOU CAN GO JOIN HIM THEN!' He shouted down my ear, I spun around and slapped him with so much force he stepped backwards and lost his balance. I ran towards him but he'd already slipped off. i screamed and held onto the side of the cliff looking over as tears fell from my eyes.

I slowly moved away from the edge and curled up in a ball rocking myself as I cried, i looked at my bloody hands and cried harder. I slowly looked around and noticed that everyone had left and I was alone. No cars and nobody else around.