Trust: Chapter 7

'Jheeze, that was nice.' Rochelle said whilst putting her plate in the sink which she cleaned off. I laughed and continued watching TV. She sat next to me and continued painting her nails a shocking pink.

'Why pink?' I asked whilst looking at her, she shrugged her shoulders and continued painting them whilst humming a song to herself.

'That shubz was live.' She said referring to Dominic's birthday last week whilst smiling, I laughed because I knew exactly why she was smiling.

'Rochelle man you're disgusting.' I said as I creased.

'I'm not but dayum he was so-'

'Seriously, I don't wanna know.' She laughed to herself and I stood up to wash up the rest of the things, it was my birthday yesterday and we weren't doing anything or so I thought. All I knew was that we were going down West End to do some shopping and then we were coming back to go clubbing again! My head was still fucked from the drinking but I hardly had anything after I sat in the park with Dominic, I'd spoken to him an hour ago with him wishing me happy birthday and asking me to come round his so he could give me something, lazy.

Aisha came down the stairs holding Nathan's hand; I avoided his eyes and screwed her. She sighed and let go of Nathan's hand walking into the kitchen she rested against the counter and watched me closely.

'Look, Shay I forgave you can't you do the same for me?' Aisha asked whilst watching and waiting for my reply. I laughed lightly and slammed my fist down on the counter.

'YOU FORGAVE ME YEAH?' I kissed my teeth and turned to leave the kitchen not before looking Nathan up and down in disgust and glaring back at Aisha.

'Get that fucker out of this house now, do you understand?' she looked shocked, and she looked towards the floor. I slammed the living room door shut and sat down with Rochelle whilst she spoke on the phone probably to that boy she slept with.

'Aw, yeah it was fun.' I rolled my eyes in disgust as I tried my hardest to watch TV without her distracting me.

'Okay, what now? Urm... yeah I'll be round in like an hour.' She locked off and then cleared up her stuff. I raised my eyebrow and she smiled.

'I'm gone to link Edgar.' I started creasing and held the side of the chair as tears streamed down my cheeks, she watched me as if to say 'what the fuck is wrong with you?' I was still laughing hard and when I finally calmed down I exhaled and looked at her.

'Don't make up some next name Chelle, who you going to link?'

She nodded and raised her eyebrow.

'I just said I'm gone to link Edgar.'

I held my mouth to stop myself from creasing again and she shook her head.

'Your so immature Shay, everyone calls him Ed anyway.'

'EDGAR YOU KNOW!' I started creasing and she kissed her teeth and screwed me playfully, she picked up her bag and put her shoes on.

'Peace bitch, I'll come pick you up at 2 yeah?'

I nodded and she closed the front door behind her leaving only me Nathan and Aisha in the house, I went upstairs to get ready and as I walked past Aisha's room I heard moaning, I nearly puked in my mouth I quickly went into my room and turned my iPod speakers up loud as I looked for something nice to wear. I nodded my head along and sung quietly as I picked out some skinny jeans, boots and a top. I tied my hair into a ponytail and put some Vaseline on. I grabbed my pouch and headed to the bus stop; I waited for 5 minutes and got on. As I sat down upstairs I saw him... big mistake. My eyes locked with his and I hid my face instantly, it was too late to turn around so I just sat down silently as his glares burned through my neck. There was a weight on the chair next to me and I turned my face away and looked out the window, he pushed my hair back and whispered in my ear.