The White Princess

It was the year 1962 and the leaves were continuing to fall as the second week of January began.

Ella Frost traced her fingertips down Erik Lehnsherrs jawline "Erik, you truly are hard on yourself" the girl murmured as Erik continued to read the large novel in his hands "You know why I am, Ella" he said, only partly paying attention to her and Ella sighed, getting off of Erik to lay next to him in the bed "I'm completely and utterly bored cooped up in here, Erik" Ella whined.

Erik and Ella had been sharing a hotel room for what seemed like a year when it had only been a week. 

Erik had known Ella since she was a child and had taken care of her when her father suddenly disappeared and had been her father, brother and best friend since "Ella. what have I told you about whining?" Erik asked her, looking up from his book and Ella pouted, reciting his words off by memory "Jest btedem ze kobiete do whine" Erik smiled as he heard the language of his homeland "And that means?" he asked and Ella sighed "It is wrong for a woman to whine" she said in a bored tone and Erik kissed the girl on the forehead "You've been doing well" Erik murmured as he went back to reading his book.

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sebastian Shaw tapped his fingers on the large mahogany as Azazel slapped a file down in front of him "This was all we could find on the girl" the teleporter told him and Sebastian looked up "Have you infromed Miss Frost of your findings?" he asked with an unsettling smile "I'm sure she's listening right now" Azazel said and Emma stepped into the room "Yes, I am. Where is she?" Emma asked, her white dress flowing as she took each step toward the desk.

Sebastian opened the file and read it aloud.

"Name: Ella-Marie Frost

Alias: Scarlett Ice

Mutation: When another mutants blood makes contact with her skin, she fully gains their mutation. This includes her mothers telepathy and shapeshifting as well as her fathers super human senses, regenerative healing factor and retractable adamantium-laced bone claws.

Height: 5' 6"

Weight: 115 lbs.; (diamond form) 436 lbs.

Hair: Chestnut Brown, toffee highlights, wavy

Eyes: Pale blue

Age: 19

Bio:

- Father disappeared at the age of 5

- White Princess of the Hellfire Club

- Met Erik Lehnsherr at the age of 7

- Kidnapped by Erik Lehnsherr at the age of 15

- Mutation is not completely under control

- Trained assassin and thief

- Missing

- Said to be seen in France the second week of January."

Emma looked hopeful "Do we know if she really is there?" she asked and Azazel answered "She has been seen in a hotel know as Chateau Clement" Emma glared at him "Then why aren't you searching for her?" she hissed and Azazel gave her a look of boredom "Enough you two, we will find Ella and keep her safe, understand?" Sebastian said, still reading the file as the two continued to glare at each other "I'm sure Erik will bring her right to us" he said with a sinister smile.