| chapter five |

' their love would be unbreakable'

IT HAD BEEN AT LEAST FIVE HOURS since the elder Swan came to the Cullen's house

IT HAD BEEN AT LEAST FIVE HOURS since the elder Swan came to the Cullen's house. And two since Charlie Swan left. Bella and Hailey were currently talking about their old memories, both joyful and irritating time. Their past was what shaped them into who they were at the very moment.

"And remember that time when we -" Hailey was cut off by the doorbell ringing. Everyone glanced at each other with furrowed eyebrows. They weren't expecting another visitor, especially one at this time of night. The Cullen's were worried that it might be someone unwanted and the fact that Renesmee and Hailey were in the house had them nervous, especially Emmett and Rosalie. They didn't want their mate knowing about their world and species at the moment. They were thinking of establishing a relationship with the brunette before they introduced her into the supernatural world. Plus, Hailey was too pure to know about such things right now.

"I'll go see who it is," Carlisle said as he walked down the stairs, going to the door. Hailey and Isabella glanced at each other, both shrugging as they continued to talk. "Hailey." The blonde doctor called and the said girl rose a brow before she got up and went downstairs along with her sister, who trailed behind her. The duo went down the stairs and once Hailey caught sigh of who was at the door, her eyes lit up with happiness as she locked gazes with the green coloured eyes she had fallen in love with over and over.

"Babe!" The eldest Swan rushed over to her boyfriend, wrapping her legs around him as she slammed her lips onto his, pouring her emotions into the kiss. The dark haired male quickly caught her body, holding her up as he kissed her back with just as much passion. Once the two pulled back, Hailey unwrapped her legs and dropped down onto the ground, the two still staring at each with so much love that it shocked Carlisle and Isabella that stood by them. "What are you doing here?" Hailey asked with a big smile, her eyes bright with love along with her boyfriend.

"I came to see you." Xavier grinned, his eyes mirroring hers. They were deeply in love. Hailey smiled lovingly before realising that Bella was right behind her. Carlisle had left to go upstairs, telling his family about the scene he just saw in front of him.

"Oh yeah! Babe, meet Bella. Bella, meet my boyfriend, Xavier." Hailey introduced and the two shook hands. The brunette rose a brow at the couple.

" I never knew you had a boyfriend." Bella felt a sense of sympathy towards Rosalie and Emmett, who sat upstairs listening into their mate's conversation.

"You never asked." Hailey grinned before dragging Xavier up the stairs to meet the others. Everyone glanced at the older Swan and man, whose arm was wrapped around her waist. Rosalie's hand clenched as jealously clouded her mind, along with Emmett. Their eyes darkened as they saw the two looking at each other with love. The two wanted their mate to look at them with the same feeling.

"Auntie! You never told me you had a boyfriend." Renesmee pouted, her lower lip jutting out that made the older girl mentally aw when she heard Renesmee call her auntie. Hailey laughed before kissing Xavier's cheek, who grinned, looking at the hybrid.

"And who are you?" Xavier asked as he crouched down, tickling Renesmee's sides. The girl giggled before grinning, showing off her pearly white teeth.

"I'm Renesmee." She introduced, shaking his hand.

"And I'm Xavier." Hailey awed at the moment, glad that her boyfriend was getting along with her niece, who she came to adore a lot.

"Can I call you uncle?" Xavier laughed, his dimples showing. He spread his arms out and hugged the hybrid, growing fond of the young child as well.

"Of course."