| chapter four |

' once you find love,
it can never be replaced '

HAILEY SWAN GLANCED TOWARDS A YOUNG CHILD that looked a lot like her younger sister

HAILEY SWAN GLANCED TOWARDS A YOUNG CHILD that looked a lot like her younger sister. The beautiful girl had a dark shade of bronze coloured hair, one that shines under the bright rays of the run. Her chocolate coloured eyes dance with a sense of happiness. The girl had this warm and happy vibe that had everyone around her smiling when she was with them. She was the light to the Cullen's dark. An Angel in disguise.

"And who might you be?" Hailey asked as she scanned her over, a light feel flowing through her chest as she saw the broad smile stretched across the child's face, her face lit up.

Isabella cleared her throat, gaining her older sister's attention. The youngest blonde motioned to the girl that sat on the white sofa next to a man that looked similar to her.

"Hailey, I'd like you to meet my adoptive daughter, Renesmee." Bella introduced, and the older Swan rose a brow. It takes a second or two for the new information to sink it, even though Renesmee was right before Hailey's eyes. Then she felt her lips stretch wider into a gaping grin and her eyebrows arch for the sky.

"Adoptive? She looks a lot like you." The Cullen's all tensed but sighed in relief as Hailey shrugged. "Hm, whatever." Hailey crouched down and held out her arms. "Come give Auntie Hailey a hug." Renesmee giggled and ran over to the model. And in the seconds that follow, Hailey could feel her squeezing her arms around her and her arms reciprocating. The child felt warm, fragranced and soft. Standing up, the brunette twirled around with her niece in her arms, a broad grin on her face.

"Ahahahaha!" Renesmee giggled as she clung on to her new aunt. Hailey put her down before they all sat down and Bella began catching up with her sister along with her father.

"So this is Edward?" Nodding, Bella sweatdropped as she watched Hailey drag her husband into the next room, making sure to give the vampire the whole 'hurt her and I'll kill you' talk.

"Auntie Hailey?" The said human hummed, looking down at her niece with a soft look adorning her features. "Will you watch me play the piano?"

"Of course." The two moved over to the piano. Hailey leant against it while Renesmee plopped onto the stool, her fingers brushing against the ivory keys. Hailey stared at her in awe, wondering how one so fragile and tiny could achieve this level of talent.

The hybrid's fingers moved with feeling, pouring forth an outburst of emotions through her movements, not only moving her body but moving the brunette that watched her in pure amazement. Hailey could feel the feelings she was trying to express without the child even saying a word to her. It was truly breathtaking.

The rest of the group continued to talk amongst themselves. Occasionally they would glance at the human and the hybrid. Everyone was enjoying their time with the older Swan. Emmett and Rosalie stared at the beauty with adoration. They didn't know they'd have another mate, but they were glad it was her. She was amazing and lovely. They were happy they found another mate, someone to keep the two at bay.

Rosalie Hale and Emmett Cullen had fallen head over heels for Hailey Swan, the girl that's taken.

But they did not know that.