Chapter 22

Recap chapter 21

***Nick**

I feel like I’m about to exploded my heart is racing so fast that I know I am not going to last... I try to pull her up but she like a pit bull with a bone she won’t let go, sucking me even deeper and deeper in to that hot fucking mouth of hers.(“ Oohh-ooh shit baby I’m cummmmiiiiiiinnnn  I scream Andrea!!! “) I finally let it go, she sucks me until there’s nothing left we lay in a heap on the. And to think we have even really got started…..

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________  

Chapter 22

***Andrea/Nick***

He ran soft but insistent fingers up and down her body as his mouth found hers, teasing the seam of her lips open. It was so gentle it made her skin hum with exquisite, tender delight. Finally, licking a mesmerizing zone from her throat to her earlobe, her nerve endings exploded at the deftness of those hands and lips; he caressed her torso and moved to trace across her décolletage and, most sweetly of all, her breasts. His fingers stroked her nipples, gently and cleverly teasing them. Barely touching, and then adding pressure to the sensitized peaks. His mouth claimed hers again as he traced her breasts in an addictive pattern that drove her wild. ‘You out to torture me,’  ‘The opposite. I’m here for nothing but your pleasure. And there’s hours ‘til daylight, so let me lead the way.’

 Her breasts needed his touch like a drug. Again his fingers traced circles. He unclasped her sheer bra and tossed it aside, then claimed a nipple in his mouth, swirling his tongue to create a mix of fire and chill. Andrea pushed herself greedily to his mouth, letting her head fall as he managed to make her wanton and uptight all at once. The fleeting sensations were both addictive and maddening. ‘You like that?’ he whispered. ‘More than anything.

 And I need more.’ She reveled in the sensory detail that his jawline was angular to her fingers. Her hands moved to his head. Nick responded with inciting teeth. Inching his way around her breasts and avoiding the tips where she wanted him most. Upping the tempo of his fingers, he molded, stroked and tormented. He paused and his eyes burned dark heat. ‘I need to know you’re sure.’ ‘No stopping. I like you fast and forceful. We’ve stalled for way too long.’ Andrea ran her hands over his chest and took charge of a blistering kiss. He needed no further urging, pulling her close, his hands firming on her buttocks as he wedged her tight against the bed. He swept her hair from her neck, kissing from earlobe to sternum. Every touch caused tremors as he held her tight against his erection, then he undid his trousers in a deft move. ‘I didn’t stall for sport, “Nick I need more”!!!

’ His lips and tongue dipped into the hollow of her throat. ‘We aren’t hurting anyone.’ With a gaze dulled by arousal, Nick took her mouth. It was a kiss long, deep and drugging. A mouth so gentle yet sinful it entranced her as their love swiftly grew primal and fierce. His head lowered to blow the puckered skin of her nipples. He gently suckled then lathed with his tongue before pushing her to lie back. She arched as she felt those tantalizing kisses lower and dips. He licked around her navel as his fingers slid into side-tie lingerie to remove them. Wearing easy-access underwear now felt like kismet as his hand slid through her moist curls to open her. For Andrea, an impatient force buzzed live. The hot, potency of him touching her intimately was a frenzy trip.

 She wanted full nakedness now. He slipped his fingers inside her folds and gently flicked. The action drew a gasp from deep in her throat and she opened wider against his hand. He swooped and his mouth took over and the room swiftly disappeared. All that existed was Nick. He made her cry out as his mouth thrilled her. He pulled back for a moment and let his fingers explore then he stoked faster again with his mouth.

 Each light rhythmic pressure made her body implode. She knew she was so near the edge. Andrea’s head fell back as she neared climax. Trembling, her fingers clamped his shoulders as Nick rose and pushed between her thighs. She felt the tip of him close and ready. He seized a condom from somewhere, rolled it on, then gently slid to fill her. Gasping at his fit she wrapped him close to urge him deep. She murmured, ‘I must be a thrill seeker too.’ ‘Never doubted.’ The coiled tension of foreplay transformed into passionate abandon. Nick took charge, gauging her needs so exactly she cried out.

 She widened for each thrust, at first slow and steady. Then he heightened the pleasure by splaying her legs with his hands, building pace. She arched so her breasts brushed his chest. It was so much more than she’d dreamed possible. ‘More ... that’s it, Nick!’ He quaked around her and she contracted her inner muscles to compound the sensation, delighting in his groans of approval. She relished that he was pounding inside her, clearly losing it too in their multiple thrill chase. It blew her mind realizing they’d both evaded this. Yet they’d been missing the best hit of all. His tongue took her mouth and as she urged him for more even as she neared completion. She relished it as Nick tensed and cried her name, knowing she held him in her power. Knowing they were both falling faster and harder than she’d ever known possible? Andrea climaxed moments later and his long thrusts of satisfaction echoed her pleasure. Her deepest yearnings had been gloriously fulfilled. As Nick kissed her cheek, she whispered his name – lost in his bliss.

 Andrea luxuriated in the expansive, smooth cocoon that was Lyle’s bed. The sheets smelled divine and were gossamer against her skin. It was only when her wrist watch emitted an alarm beep signal that she was hauled into a new world of sated wonder that still promised more. Her body felt revitalized. Exercised past satisfaction.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

                                                      Author’s note…

HEY EVERYONE THE LOVE MAKING IS SECENE IS DONE HOPE YOU LIKE IT PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE ,  I ALSO WANT TO SAY THANK YOU TO THOSE THAT HAVE AND STILL ARE SHOWING THEIR SUPPORT . BYE THEIR COMMENT AND VOTE TELLING ME TO KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND ECT… YOU WILL NEVER KNOW HOW MUCH YOUR WORDS MEAN TO ME AND I CAN’T SAY THANK YOU EOUNGH … LOVE TO YOU, AND YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE …. AND THANK TO THE NEW FANS AND THOSE WHO ADD MY TO THERE READING LISTS…

***Tastelikekandy***

Oh yeah I almost forgot I’m thinking about a sequel to my first book let me know what you think and don’t forget to Vote, Vote, Vote and leave comments….