Chapter 12

Chapter 12

*** Andrea ***

 Finally I snap out of my thoughts to remember that I’m at the Old Mill Park with Nick and his looking at me with worry running all over his handsome face. What’s wrong honey he asks me god I’m so embarrassed right now I don’t know what to say or do for that matter. I guess I have to tell him the truth about what’s going on seeing as he my friend and that he comes to my house.

Well I have a problem!!! My mother is kicking me out of her house and I have a week to find a place to live. I say in almost a whisper the look on his face is a cross between angrier and sadness and the last thing I need is someone’s pity. You could come stay with me he says shocking my out of my thoughts.

  No I shout at I don’t want that or your damn pity. At first his shocked that I yelled at that I see understanding and acceptance flash in his eyes. I fell so awful that I yelled that a tear slipped from my eye, Nick I’m so sorry for yelling at you.

 I just feel so lost at this moment I don’t know what to do anymore. I mean I’m getting kicked out of the only home I’ve known by a person who is supposed to love me and I’m really hurt . I couldn’t hold it anymore and burst it to tears…

*** Nick ***

Gwad I hate that bitch of a mother of hers it seems like every time I manage to get Andrea in a happy place with me. Cruella pops up like some bad horror film. As I hold her in my arms I can’t help but think how she feels like she belongs there. God help I’m supposed to be comforting her and I’m thinking impure thoughts. So I’ll just shelve this thoughts for now , think, think Nick wait I got it Andrea I call her name as she looked up.

 I proceed to tell her, theirs a condo that’s on the 16 floor that’s available in my parents building but how are you going pay for something like that wonder out loud. You’re only sixteen and you don’t even have a job. As I look at her face it instantly went from sad to happy then she said something that shocked the shit out of me.

*** Andrea ***

Well nick I have something to tell you I think you better sit down for this!!!! Imkindamillionarie says really fast.

“YOU’RE a WHAT I YELL!!!

I’m kind a millionaire she says this time slower!!!

But how did that happen? I mean when did that happen? I mean damn it I didn’t know what I mean??? Well my dad before he died was the owner and Ceo of his company Jackson’s Incorp, and when he died he left me five hundred forty million and some change…

Now you decided to tell me?

Please don’t be mad…

 I’m happy for you why didn’t you move out a long time ago?

Because that’s the only home I ever knew I grew up there. I said with tears in my eyes.

Andrea please don’t cry just know I will be there for you. ……

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Well I hope you like it I might upload some more tomorrow or Saturday!! Oh I would like to give thanks to my daughter for helping my with this chapter without your help I’d still be blocked … thank you my beautiful baby girl mama loves you Ericka Nicole!!!

*** Tastelikekandy***