Chapter 20 Pt one

**recap of part of chapter 19**

Just as I was coming out of my room the doorbell rang so casually made me way to it. You know what they beauty is worth waiting on well let them wait. And I know what you thinking she's feeling herself way too much. You damn right I am I know when I'm looking good and if I say so I'm a work of art (hehehe)!!!

I looked in to monitor and saw that it was nick looking like a straight up sex god if this man gets and finer I don't think we will make out this condo .... Opening the door my mouth dropped open because he has on some black jeans and a green muscle tee that is work-in all the right spots showing off his amazing six pack and well defined arms...

Like what you see?? He asks as he smiles showing his beautiful pearly whites...

Omg let me close my mouth before I drool on myself!!

I'm at lost for words right now this man doesn't know what his doing to my body. Because right now my golden place is tingling and breath is short and raspy, dam he makes feel like well Idk how!! Because I have never felt like this before oh god I think I'm falling for Nick!!!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 20/part one

***Nick***

"Wow" she looks so beautiful I almost want lock the door and never let her leave. I would rather just be kissing her plump pink lips and inhale whatever that delicious that she wearing right now her scent alone was driving me mad with lust I couldn't help it. So I walked toward her slow and lethally pulling her in my arms gently placed my hands on her luscious craves and mashed my lips to hers hard bruising them as the fire consumed us both. Her hands somehow made it up my shirt rubbing my six pack in slow lazy circles, all the while passion flowed like honey on a hot day. I fail deep into a lustful haze who knows how far it would have went if the dam neighbor wouldn't have interrupted us as when they were walking down the hallway.

"GET A ROOM YOU LITTLE PEVERS"!!! She shouts as she got into the elevator ...

That immediately broke the lustful haze we were under... I pulled back slow resting my forehead on hers, both out of breath bodies still connected. So I could feel her heart beating hard and fast like her mind had caught up to the rest of her. For that matter mine hasn't either god I wanted her...

Finally after thing calmed down I spoke: as much as I was enjoying myself I think we should be heading out don't want to be late to our first stop...I say grinning smugly!! "(Smack)" ow what was that for? You don't have to look so smug that kiss was alright but you could do better if you ask me. She says as she walks past me shuts the door and locks a walks to the elevator and press the down button...

***Andrea***

I'm so embarrassed right now good thing he wasn't paying attention to how hard I was blushing. And seeing as he was still kind of still in a daze from our kiss, I was home free" he he". But damn it just thinking about that kiss sends chills down my spine, that man is a force to be wreck in with. I'm snapped out of my thoughts when the door to the elevator open I walk in and nick being close behind me follows. Wow when did he get so close? It doesn't matter anyway it date time...

As we pulled up to the building I realized it was a skating rink that I use to go with my dad called Arkansas Skatium, I know mess up name Hun? Glad to have that good memory I just smiled. Seems like someone's happy with my choice?? Nick ask all the while cheesing hard, I could help smiling right back at him...

We got our skates and were putting them on I looked and nick and he seemed nervous for some reason. Are you ok you look kind of pale?? He looked up at me swilling hard and said, well I-I reallydonotknowhowtoskate!!! So fast that I didn't understand, ok now say what you said but slowly this time I tell him while trying to hide my laughter in the process.

I said I really don't know how to skate his face was turning redder and redder as he spoke, I could hold it in and longer and bust out laughing so hard tears were coming from my eyes. Oh poor baby I say while still laughing I'll teach you!!! Yeah yeah whatever nick said mumbling...?

We had a blast even though nick fail a lot, and mean like ten times before he gotten the hang of things. He is so going to be sore in the morning lol... we also did a lot of kissing and hand holding and thought it was cute when a cute little girl skated up to nick when he fail , and helped him up a then when he sweetly kisses her on her cheek. Squealing she skated back to her friends. Jokingly I said so you're trying to replace me already no baby no one could replace you every, was his reply then he kissed me...

Ok we have to go back to your house to get ready for the second part of our date if its ok with you I brought my cloths to change into, oh its cool that way we save time I say... we made it back to my building at fifteen past seven, quickly making our way up to my condo nick said we have to be there at eight sharp. Where ever there was I still didn't know like the first half I was still in the dark about what taking place... did not want to waste time I unlocked the door escorted nick to the second bedroom leaving him to get change.

Walking in to my fabulous closet I pressed the code to my dress that I was wearing tonight. To say I was going to knock nicks socks off is putting it mildly, grabbing my silky blue bra and panty set then pressing the code once more to get my beautiful Carolina Herrera couture midnight blue one shoulder dress that hit just above my knees, along with my midnight blue Prada peep toe pumps that match.

On the way out pressing the code to one of dresser draws moves out revealing my jewelry so I decided to keep it simple and went with my tennis bracelet and diamond tear drop earrings. Finally rushing in my room I got ready...

Looking in the mirror I was very satisfied with the reflection staring back at me. I make this dress look good!!! My hair was swept up in and elegant bun with wispy curls falling around my face, my makeup was soft and sweet now off to find my man...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Authors Note...

Well first I want to say sorry but I had to cut this chapter in half because if I didn't let's just say it be really long.. I hope you enjoy this chapter oh and please vote I would mean the world to me!!!

***Tastelikekandy***