Chapter 21

***Recap of chapter 20 pt. 2****

***Andrea***

Omg this place is just gorgeous twinkling lights everywhere roses on the floor and on the table, soft music playing we just finished a wonderful dinner and I was waiting for what other surprises he had in store for us...

 He took my hand and lead to the small dance floor and as we danced he whispers sweet nothings in my ear, while holding me close and grinding on me … I whisper I think it’s time to go home and we leave out the door quickly as we came he told me not to worry because he already pay for everything beforehand...

We make it back to my condo in record time kissing licking and touching in the elevator. We ran to my door I unlocked it and …….

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 Chapter 21

***Andrea***

As we made inside the door he pull me to his chest holding me tightly he whispers are you sure you want to continue? “Yes” I answer breathlessly; he gently took my arm and led me to my bed room. Stopping inside he got the lighter off my dresser and lit the candles that were placed all around my room. With the draperies open, the light from the building coupled with the candles gave the room a warm, romantic glow. He stepped behind me, his arm going to my waist. “I hope you don’t mind “. “Of course not.”

 I leaned back against his muscular warmth. He rubbed his cheek on mine.” I want our first time to be special and memorable.” I think you already made that for me, I stand on my tip toes and lightly brush a kiss on his juicy pink lips; he pulls me closer and deepens the kiss. My body is tingling and hot sweat starts to form, as I reach and unbutton his shirt I slide it down his muscular arms. He gently unzips my dress it slides down my arms and then to the floor pooling at my feet.

 His hands move from my neck down to my shoulder, and then down to my breast were he begins to rub and pinch’s my nipples pain and pleasure roll through me I  have never felt so damn good in my life. “My bodies on fire Nick please put my fire out)”!!! I say in a deep and breathless moan. But nick seems to have other things in mind and is torturing me slowly driving me out of mind. Kissing me he nips my lips with his teeth, kissing down my neck and on to breast sucking on them as if his life depends on it, I’m going crazy my body starts coil like a spring ready to release.

 His moves farther down my body and kneels in front of me grabbing one of my legs and puts it on his shoulder and then the other, putting Ms. Kitty front and center of his wonderfully delicious mouth. His teeth graze her clit then the feeling is amazing her back arches on to the door, he begin to lick and suck driving her wilder and wilder with each sensual lick.

 My body feels like its flying and then it happen I  released and screamed his name” oohh oohh,” Nick” don’t stop Gwad d-don’t stop” As I cum in his mouth, he licks it up as if it was the sweetest thing he has ever had. Finally he slowly slides my body down his and kisses me when I’m on my feet, I taste myself on his lips dam I taste good no wander he was feverously lapping my essence up…

***Nick***

As I pulled away she had a dazed lustful look in her eyes and I know she was ready for anything and so was I. I took her hand in mine and picked her up her legs went around my waist, walking quickly to the bed I lay her gently on the bed like she was the most precious thing in the world which she is. I grab my pants and pulled the condoms out of my pocket and put them on the nightstand. Then move back to my angel. She looked like a goddess;

She is so beautiful just lying there ready for me. ‘’Baby,” How do you feel? I feel wonderful now I think it time I return the favor, still not believing what was about to happen, and In my shock she pushed me on to my back and saddled my waist kissing her way down my neck, chest, to my abs licking her way down then, I felt it her wet hot mouth licking and sucking me like I’m her favorite chocolate in the world.

 I feel like I’m about to exploded my heart is racing so fast that I know I am not going to last... I try to pull her up but she like a pit bull with a bone she won’t let go, sucking me even deeper and deeper in to that hot fucking mouth of hers.(“ Oohh-ooh shit baby I’m cummmmiiiiiiinnnn  I scream Andrea!!! “) I finally let it go, she sucks me until there’s nothing left we lay in a heap on the. And to think we have even really got started…..

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

                                                 Author notes…

Hope you all like my cliff hanger I know you been waiting be I’ve had a lot happen in a little time so I ask you all to be patient and thanks again!!! OH YEAH PLEASES VOTE AND COMMENT…

***TASTELIKEKANDY***