Chapter 9

Emma's POV 

When Demi came back home she was acting strange she shut herself in the +room and wouln't come out and I was getting prettty hungry not judging the fact that I didn't eat alot for the past few days . ' Hey John Demi is feeling down  abit low today and there's nothing to eat in the fridge and since your my bodyguard I want to go to starbucks so come on ' I told Paul  ' Okay but when were out stay close to me and put these on ' He gave me raybands since I had a beanie already on and we headed off. et 

-10 minutes later-

Right now we were at starbucks I was ordering a chocolate frappuccino when a crowd of girls noticed me 

'Ah look it's Emma Lovato'

'Can we get a picture?'

'Are you just using Demi for fame?'

On the last question I stiffened up I think John noticed because he whispered in my ear ' Don't listen to them their just  jealous of you '   I thought hard about what John said "Their just jealous of you" Maybe thats the catch maybe I don't want people to know me because I'm Demi's adopted child maybe if I wasn't adopted by Demi I wouldn't get any hate..

We finally reached the black SUV.John was about to drive Home but i stopped him ' Hey John Please  don't go home yet can you drop me off to the shopping centre '  ' Um okay will I stay with you or.. ' he didn't finish his sentence because I cut him off ' You can go I'll call you when to pick me up ok? ' 'Ok just be careful ' he said sternly. I just nodded  and waited for him to arrive. When he did after 5 minutes I said a quick bye before running off.

-------------------------------------------------------

After I came out of the last shop on the first floor I stepped on an elevator up to the second floor but all I needed there to go to Victoria Secret Since I already went to Hollister, Topshop, H&M, Jack&Wills  and abercrombie and bought loads and I mean Loads of new clothes .

I entered Victoria Secret, it was quite big . The lady behind the counter was having a chat with a man..He looked like A buisness man with a suit and a suitcase ( Yeah I know a Describe a buisness man like that dont judge :D ).

I went to the section of Laced Thongs with matching bras. It was quite awkward because when I was looking for more undergarments the buisness man I was talking about earlier he was staring at me up and down my body so I GRABBED my size push up bras and A few lingeries and went into the changing rooms to try them on. After I tried most of them there was one left I was about to put it on but I wasn't able to close it the pin at the back was very hard so I poked my head out of the curtains to see that there was noone at the shop and ran to the counter to ask the lady to close my bra. The man was litterally staring at me. then he did something I didn't expect he wrote something on his clipboard joky or what ever it was and looked back at me. The lady had already to closed my bra so I was about to head back into the changing rooms but the man spoke up ..

' Hello , I'm Patrick Fitzgerald I am sorry for staring at you earlier on I am from a modeling agency and here is my card if you would like I would like to offer you a modeling job for different Clothing shops and fashion shows. Give me a call when you decide is that okay ? ' He asked me walking off. I wasn't bothered to reply so I just nodded and went back to the changing room. 

After I was finished with everything I headed of to pay but the man wasn't there.. His offer was quite attempting but I'm only turning 17 in a week what if Demi doesn't let me. Maybe I should do modeling instead of Singing?. But singing was my dream..... It still is....  Maybe I could do both?