Chapter 4

Demi's POV

wow I didn't know she can sing that well to actually impress Simon she was amazing she went for a walk around that's when Nicole slaped me in the arm 'Dems you could have told us that your daughter is an amazing singer,she is just WOW ' Nicole finished her little speech 'first of all ouch and second I didn't know myself Ms.Kennedy told me she could sing but she never told me she has an incredible talent ' I defended myself ' anyways how's the press and papparazzi taking the news that you adopting a child ' ' well the papers and the news are exploding with stuff like I don't need a child, Im not responsible enough or that It's only for publicity I adopted her so right now till everything calms down I can't let her watch T.V that's it ' I explained everything to Nicole and she just nodded her head probably because she didn't want to say something she would regret .

Emma's POV

' Hey I'm back are ye finished yet? ' I called ' Ello darling but no we're nowhere near finished but come hear we're deciding who do we want to mentor from now you can be my partner and help me pick out which ones do we need 'Simon finished talking and winked at me ,then I saw both Demi's and Nicoles eyes widen 'No she's with me ' both Demi and Nicole shouted ' haha to late m'ladys I asked her first ha ' Simon stated .They both pouted and sat down in their chairs following by Simon.Now that was an awkward moment for me because I wad just left there standing.Then someone brought in another chair and put it in between Demi and Simon ,the chair was exact the same as all of the judges and I just noticed there was another slot of table pulled where Nicole was now sitting so there were four seats altogether so it was Nicole,Demi,my chair and then Simon I sat down and there were photos with CD of peoples auditions so we began to work .

'okay So What about her she can sing her high notes really well if you picked her you could work on her notes and then she could sing a song that is very high like one of little mix songs ' I told Simon.He tought about it and then he spoke up ' thats a great idea Emma and now were finished .So Demi you can go home with Emma I'll see you Tommorow okay ? ' Simon told us 'yeah!' Demi and I both shouted at the same time and then loughed our heads off :D

~The next day ~

#Beep #Beep ' Ugh shut up alarm ' I groaned getting up from my bed.Wow I don't even remember comin back home yesterday .Demi probably got someone to carry me in from the car .I quickly jumped up and started looking through my closet, I decided to wear something comfy because I'm going to Simon's house to help him with the people who we picked yesterday :D Demi was going to do the same,So was Nicole .I just jumped into Hollister sweats and A Hollister huddie, they were white with Blue letters saying Hollister. I also got my navy vans and jumped downstairs (litterally jumped don't judge) I went to back garden to see Demi. She was sitting i a chair with some other produser I think and people that she picked were all talking ' Um hello sorry to interrupt but I'm suppost to go to Simons to help him ! Who's going to drive me ? ' I asked demi politely then I saw her flash a smile at me ' Oh Hello John a bodyguard will drop you off but first come hear I need a little help' She waved me over. I Walked over to her she showed me two photos that noone else could see it was a photo of 2 girls they were sitting in the line with the others waiting fo Demi to pick. I smiled at everyone and then spoke up ' hello everyone my name is Emma now do you know the song turn your face by little mix ' I aske dthe girl from the first photo . She just nodded I could see she was a shy one. Then I asked  the other girl do you know that song ?' ' um yes ' She replied . Once again I just smiled 'Then spoke up ' okay could both of ye please sing that song to Demi and who ever can hit the right notes will stay in the X-FACTOR, but I'm afraid the other one will have to leave ' 'Okay so why don't I go first ' the not shy one replied. I didn't really liek her she was being very cheecky . But you can't decide their looks you have to hear her sing first ' No Demi would like to hear her sing first ' I answered politely and then excused myself to go to Simons house to help him . I love doing this ,It's amazing . I wonder what will happen in Simons house.

(A/N opkay so this is a filler but I will upload a new chapter tommorow. I have something big planned so stay awake and watch out haha anyways i have to go bye my 

EMMYXOXO-