Chapter 5

Emma's POV

I knocked on Simon's door.His house was like a mansion even bigger than Demi's.I waited for about 30 seconds then a boy opened the door he was around 16 I remember his audition from the DVD.He saw me then he was about to slam the door in my face he probably didn't know who I am but then Simon stoped him ' let her in and go where the others are she will help me with the songs today ' he told the boy. The boy gave me a glare and went off.Okay that was officially awkwardest moment my life so far.But YOLO. I followed Simon into the back yard where he had gotten someone to set up a little stage for the auditions and two chairs I'm guessing for him and myself 'So this is Emma Lovato everyone she will be helping you all to decide what songs are you all sing this Saturday.We have only 5 days to get ready so lets get this starting.Everyone can go inside there will be drinks and snacks we will can the first person in 2 minutes" Simon finished talking 'So who do we have first ?' I asked. ' Rose Anderson,she's 16 and she's from London. ' 'Okay so I'll get her to come up' I answered and left.I walked into the house.Every Stare was on me ' Um Rose Anderson can you come up ? ' I asked her.She was very shy and I could see that she is gonig to have a panick attack .' you alright love?' I asked her conserned. She is the same age as me so it was easy to talk to her '  um yeah but I'm scared of Simon Cowell I didn't think he would pick me to mentor ' ' here how about I tell you something he didn't pick you. I did. I help him with all his students and after we decide what song you are going to sing I will personally help you if your still afraid of him okay? ' I answered her. I really don't get how are people afraid of him...Yeah he can be grumpy but thats only on TV but actually hes really nice if he likes you 'okay' was the last word she told me after she went on the little stage. I went back and sat next to Simon on the chair. He had a clip board so I took the other one. I think Simon saw my confused face so he spoke up " Emma on that clip board you can choose which people do you want to work with,but I advise you to pick your own age people so it would be easier to work with.And if anyone is mean to you or sais anything their willl be a bodyguard with you after you choose who you want to mentor okay? ' Simon said ' okay now lets start' I said ' okay. Ello love so what song do you like the most' Simon asked  Rose ' Um I like the song turn your face by little mix ' Rose said ' Are you sure you want to sing that song on Friday it is very high ' I asked Rose . I really doubt I could even sing that song myself but this is going to be a challenge for her ' Um yes I love that song and I really want to try it ' Rose answered ' okay then but this will be a challenge and Rose Emma will be your Mentor is that okay with you  ? ' Simon asked ' YES!!! that okay with me ' Rose smiled and walked of stage .I quickly wrote her down on my clipboard .

---------Friday night at the X-FACTOR-----------

' Lady's and gentelmen welcome to tonight X-FACTO. As ye may see there is another judge's chair so today their will be another judge joining us she's quite young but she can be as strickt as Simon himself. Please welcome Emma Lovato.

I walked on stage everyone started clapping then It ws my cue to speek ugh have I ever told you that Im have stage fright anyways ' Um Hello everyone my name is Emma Lovato and I will be joining X-FACTOR judges for a while and I will also sing  I will always love you by Whitnney Huston so enjoy ' I told the crowd.

(A/N Hello ust a little note I am not going to write the lyrics of the song but it is on youtube if you want to hear it )

after I sang the crowd went crazy so I went and sat in my seat and the show began.