Chapter 8

Demi's POV 

' Emma we need to talk Come sit down ' I said ' Okay ?'  She answered ' Emma I know theres something wrong and you got to tell me.Let me help you, you havn't eating anything for the past few days  ' I said ' IO have just not  as much and Okay Demi do you really want to know why I've been depressed lately......When was the last time you went on Twitter.Don't you see what people are saying about me. Their all telling me to kill myself do you think I love hearing that no I don't I even wanted to run away and kill myself. ' She told me starting to tear up. She broke down I know she didn't want me to hear all what she said rigth now but she lost it. She's broken.' Look I know how you feel but you shouldn't care what other people think of you ' I told her ' Demi you don't get it do you their telling me to kill myself I can't take that.' She cried curling herself into a little ball ' That's it i can't take seeing you like this  will get you help. 

(Phone call with Demi's Therapist )

Therapist: Hello Demi. What's wrong ?

Demi : Hey I need help with my daughter can we meet up ? 

Therapist : Yeah sure how about starbucks in 10? 

Demi : Sounds great meet you there. 

 ( End of the conversation)

Hey Emma John will stay with you I'm going to meet My old friend.

- 10 minutes later -            End of Demi's POV

' Hey Demi' Says the Therapist 

' Hey Paul sorry but I honestly need help with my daughter ' Demi said ' Shes said she wants to kill herself and she gets alot of hate everywhere she goes also she stopped eating and I hope she won't start selfharming herself ' Demi added  ' OH Demi that is bad I think you should give her a break and both of ye go for a little vication on am Island where no Papparazzi will find you ' Paul said ' But what about mine and her carieer I mean Simon is definetly going to sign her to Syco records we both can't just disapier I'm a judge on X-FACTOR I can't leave my students hanging neither can she. After X-FACTOR is finished I'm going on my Neon world tour I can't just let all of that slip. ' But Demi we both know it was your choice to Adopt her now you have to sacrafaice.' Paul said sternly.