Time to Wake Up

Paul's POV
I don't know what's wrong with Vanessa and Rebekah won't tell me anything. I've been furious and raging for months since I haven't seen her. The longest we've gone is two weeks not over two months. We attacked the Cullen's and I didn't see Blondie, Rebekah, or Vanessa. Jacob ran out saying the thing is his imprint. Sam backed off. "Paul. Embry. Go to your imprints before you go crazy." Sam said in our link. We stayed and I whined and growled. "Where is my imprint?!" I growled at the mind reading leech. "Go change." He ordered. We sneered and did it anyways. We came back and I glared at them. "Where's Vanessa?!" I roared. "I'll take you to them." The mother leech Esme said. Edward growled and I growled back. "Thank you." Embry said shooting me a warning look. We followed her to a room. "It's a pretty bad. You can go in when you're ready." She said and zoomed away. I opened the door and my breath hitched. Rebekah lazily looked up when we entered. She looked bad. She was very pale and had some crack up her arms and neck. Embry rushed over. I ignored them and looked at Vanessa. I stopped breathing. She wasn't slightly tan anymore she was the palest shade of white and grey and she had large cracks running everywhere. Her veins under her eyes are frozen in place. Her hair had lost its color, her lips are blue, and her skin is sunken in. I rushed over and touched her face. I just about started crying. Her skin wasn't soft anymore, it was colder than ice, and stiffer than anything I've ever heard of and seen. "What happened?" I croaked out. Rebekah looked at me. "She dessicated. She went without blood longer than any of us. She was visiting friends and she didn't drink anything because she had already had some before she left and when she was going to go hunting, Bella called her and she dropped everything and helped  her ignoring it. We have to have blood every two weeks at least or we'll slowly dedicate which is like a slumber when we don't have enough blood. She knew it was going to happen and she still helped. We refused to hunt if no one else got to. She dessicated a couple of weeks ago. She needs blood to wake up and it's best your not here when we wake her up. She'll want to kill anything on site. And not animals." I looked over at her. "It's safe to go hunting now. It always was safe for you two." Embry said. "Well we didn't know that." She said sheepishly. "Go eat and we'll watch her and you can come back and wake her up." Embry said she nodded and left. "She'll be okay, man." Embry said comfortingly. "I really hope so." I said stroking her cheek. Rebekah came back after around thirty minutes with a huge cooler. She opened it and there were about thirty blood bags. I scrunched up my nose. She looked a lot better. She grabbed one and opened it and prayed Vanessa's lips open. "Stand back." She ordered and we did and she put the tip in her mouth and squeezed. After about fifteen minutes of waiting and Vanessa getting a little color, she shot up gasping. "Jesus Christ." She gasped. I got up and touched her. She looked at me and relief flooded her face. I kissed her forehead. "Hey baby." I said. "Hey." She croaked sounding like was dying. "Here." Rebekah said throwing her a blood bag. She ripped it open and sucked it dry in two seconds flat. I looked at her shocked. "I haven't eaten in months. Don't look at me like that" She snapped. I smirked. There she is. They went through the whole cooler. We sat there shocked. "I'm full now." They said. I raised an eyebrow. She looked like her self. I stood up and touched her face. It was soft and silky again. I smashed my lips on hers missing her orange tasting lips. I pulled her closer. She pulled away. I gave her a look. "I need to shower and change." I gave her another look. "No." She deadpanned and walked to her bathroom that is attached to what I noticed was her room. Rebekah and Embry went to Rebekah's room while I sat on her bed. She came back out in a black revealing top, denim dark ripped jeans, and strappy black 6-inch heels. I groaned and she smirked. She did this on purpose. I glared and held my arms out. She came climbed into them her boobs pushed against my chest and I groaned running my hands down her back and stroking her hair that was straightened. I sighed. "I missed you baby." I said and kissed her head. "I missed you too." She sighed. I smiled for the first time in months at my imprint and locked our lips together in a much needed kiss.