Chapter 5- There were Five

Three weeks after her surgery, Jordyn was already wanting to start gymnastics. Doctor Surgit had given Kim and Jack permission to let start, under certain requirements though. Holly, Jordyn, Jeremy and Alice all made it through their surgery's. Sophia was not as lucky. Sophia was part of the group of five children with the heart diseases. Sophia's parents were nice people but Kim and Jack hadn't been particularly close with them.

Jordyn was going to start gymnastics training in two months. ( Doctors orders ). Both Holly and Jordyn had had the same surgery and still had risks of heart problems. Jeremy and Alice had different problems but their surgery's were completed and successful.

The several weeks following Jordyn's surgery they stayed at the hospital. Kim and Jack where there when Sophia died. Watching Doctor Surgit tell her parents the news was the hardest thing in the world to watch. That same feeling of the world shrinking and crushing the life out of everyone came back to Kim. This time though the world was taking the life from Sophia. No, the world had taken the life from Sophia. A little girl who her daughter was friends with.

Kim felt the urge to be back in Jordyns hospital room. To be near her baby. And that's exactly what she did. Go back to where her baby was.

_____________________________________________________

Dedicated to Fiona and Caty, My sisters.