The Revenge Starting. (Part 1)

Right after dinner, the students of Class 2-A immediately went back to their room to retire for the night.

Tsuna and his Guardians, Reborn and Naoya was the only one left in the dining hall.

The Vongola Group were waiting for Naoya to leave the dining hall.

"I will be taking my leave Granddad."

The Vongola turn to see Naoya closing the door to the dining hall; Naoya turn and saw the group.

"Naoya-san." Tsuna call out.

"What is it.....Master Decimo?" Naoya look at Tsuna and the brunette was taken aback by the sudden change of name.

"Wait....so you knew?"

"Yes. After all, I was the bodyguard sent by Nono to be by your side."

"So it was you." Reborn said and Naoya nodded.

"Indeed it is Sun Arcobaleno."

"So you got close to us....and you save me.....because it was your job wasn't it?"

"Master Decimo, did I not say before? The first reason I saved you is because you are my family. The second reason is my job." Naoya explained.

"So I take it that you know about who my Guardians are right?"

"...Yes. I'm sorry if the action I took would have betrayed the Decimo but I didn't reveal myself because of our family ties."

Tsuna tilt his head to the side in confusion.

"Family ties?"

"Let's just say you and my Uncle were on bad terms with each other since you guys did challenge each other in a fight. But now you guys have somehow made peace(?) but still avoid each other."

"Who's your Uncle?"

"Er......I think it's best you don't know yet Master Decimo. You will find out in a day or two anyway. Then you will understand why I say you won't trust me."

Naoya closed his eyes. "Then...I will be taking my leave Master Decimo."

He turn to leave.

"You can just call me Tsuna, Naoya-san. We are friends aren't we?"

Naoya look back and nodded.

"If that's what you want ....... Tsuna-kun."

******

Hayato was speechless. He doesn't know how he should feel right now. Should he feel happy since Naoya is a Vongola member or should he feel betrayed since Naoya is close to the Nono and they do not know each other existence.

Right now, the bomber and assassin were in their room.

Naoya had already change into a pair of grey pajama pants and a white shirt. Hayato notice something flashed around his neck.

So when Naoya turn, Hayato saw two necklaces hanging on his neck. One was a cross with the Vongola insignia on it. The other was a black key.

"Naoya-san."

"What is it Storm Guardian?" Hayato cringed at the name.

"You can just continue calling me 'Gokudera'. We are a Famiglia aren't we?"

".....What was it that you wanted to ask?" Naoya continued, avoiding eye contact which did not go unnoticed by the Storm.