Character Introduction

Naoya Kiro

A 15 year old teenager with white hair and bright olive yellow eyes

A 15 year old teenager with white hair and bright olive yellow eyes. At the tip of his hair is light sea blue, it's his natural hair color. The color appear when he was 10 years old.

Age: 15
Birthday: July 23 (The day he was found by Squalo)
Height: 180 cm
Blood Type: O

Extra Information
Squalo gave him a new name which was Nathanael Axis, his Japanese name is Naoya Kiro.

He is a member of Varia, the most fearsome assassination organization created by the Vongola Mafia Family.

After Naoya was adopted by Squalo, he insisted on joining the Varia and gets along well with everyone including Xanxus and Mammon.

Relationship with the Varia and Vongola.
Dad - Squalo
Godfather/Uncle - Xanxus
Brothers - Belphegor, Mammon, Lussuria and Leviathan.

Vongola.
Grandfather - Vongola Nono (Timoteo)
Little brother? - Tsunayoshi Sawada
Naoya respect all of them as his superiors and boss, gets along well with the Vongola Nono as well with the servants, trainers and higher-ups.

Willing to protect them.

Naoya was born with an ability that's shows the ability of a devil, this was resulted by the human experiment caused by his uncle.

This is how he look when his ability is being used

The Vongola Nono and the Varia call this ability: The Demon Lord.

His alias: 1) Satan (when using his ability but rarely used it unless absolutely necessary)

2) Phantom (mostly uses this alias)

Reborn and Iemitsu doesn't know about Naoya being in the Varia.

But Dino knows that Naoya is in the Varia and part of the Vongola Famiglia.

Relationship with Dino: Brothers.