Dealing With The 3 Rascals.

Previously......
Naoya was about to relaxed when Rose pop her head out from the backpack again and pointed at someone before yelling.

"Hey! Aren't you that octopus that kicked Tikki?! What are you doing here?!"

Naoya facepalm.........

This is gonna be a long day.....
_________________________________

"Eh, what's that thing?!" A classmate yell and Rose retorted back.

"How rude! I'm not a thing!!!"

"Is that a........ Robot?!"

"A talking robot to boot!"

"An alien?"

The students started to comment randomly which pissed Rose off that she yelled.

"Oh shut the FUCK UP!!!! I'm also alive you know!!!!" And she got whacked on her head.

"Naoya! What was that for?!" She whined.

"No swearing in front of the kids."

"Marco and Diego are not even consider kids!!!"

"Even if they're tainted by blood does not change the fact that they're both physically and mentally 10 years old."

"HEY!!!" The twins yelled and Naoya raised his arms in mock surrender.

"It's true."

The students mostly female population, awed at the cute interaction between the twins and the bad boy. Even though Akemi is a bitch, she actually have a soft spot for kids since she is the only child of the Kira family and yearns for a younger sibling to care for or an older sibling to care for her.

"Kiro-san, you never said that you have little brothers."

"No I don't, they're just kids that I always babysit since I know their parents." Naoya explained and Marco grinned as he jump into Naoya's arms.

"And Brother Nao is the best brother ever!!!" Diego nodded in agreement and a random male student asked.

"Then what are those?" He pointed at Rose, Tikki and Wisco. Both Tikki and Wisco was on the each side of Naoya's shoulder whereas Rose was sitting on the table with a leg crossed over another.

"To put it simply, they're the family I created." Naoya stated and the classmate was confused.

"Family?"

"Yes family, I consider everything that's alive as my family even if the robot I created was not a success."

"So you created those?!" Exclaimed Tokino Kaneo, a robot fanatic nerd and Naoya simply nodded with Tikki sitting on his head.

"Special thing about them is that they're AI robots, so they can learn by themselves and develop new skills."

Thankfully for Naoya, he doesn't need to answer anymore questions. But he is also a bit unlucky because Rose was already arguing with Hayato.