Some Rascals Are Just So Hard To Deal With.

It was already late evening when Naoya came back from his babysitting job, he decided to take a small walk when he bump into 3 kids. There was a Chinese girl, a boy in a cow onesie and another boy that seem older. And 3 of them were slightly crying.

"Eh? Are you kids alright? Where are your parents?" Naoya went up to them and crouch down, he then realized that it was the kids that live with the Decimo. I-Pin, the Lightning Guardian and the Ranking Prince. The kids flinch when they saw him.

"Don't worry, I won't hurt you guys. So where's your parents?"

"W-we came out to play...but we went to far and got lost....." The older boy reply. "Tsuna-nii will be worry about us....."

"Tsuna-nii? Do you mean Tsunayoshi Sawada?" Naoya asked and the boy nodded.

"You know him?"

"I'm his friend and classmate in school, name's Naoya Kiro but you can just call me Naoya."

"I'm Fuuta, this is I-Pin and Lambo." Fuuta introduced the other 2 kids and Naoya smiled at them, making them relaxed. Then Naoya held out his hand for the kids.

"Now, why don't we get you home? We wouldn't want Tsuna-kun to be worried right?"

"Un!" Reply the 3 kids, Fuuta holding Naoya's right hand, I-Pin on the other whereas Lambo is riding on his shoulders, singing his song.

"Kimi wa dareka? Boku wa Lambo~ Boku wa dareka? Kimi wa Lambo~"

Even Naoya seem to started humming along as his sharp eyes darted around, making sure that there weren't anymore assassins targeting the kids.

After all, these kids are still innocent angels even if they're involve in the Mafia as hitman, assassin or just a bystander.

When the Sawada's household came into view, Lambo was the first one to jump down and run into the house.

"Mama!!!!!"

"Ara? Lambo-chan? You were out for so long, I was getting worried. Tsu-kun, Lambo is back!"

"Eh? He is?!" Then a few footsteps were heard and that owner of the voice seem to have trip and rolled down the stairs.

"Ittai!!!" Naoya sweatdropped.

"Tsuna-nii!!!"

"Gege (哥哥)!!!"

Both kids ran up to Tsuna who came out of the house and hugged him. Tsuna sigh in relief and patted their heads. It took him a moment to realized that Naoya was outside his house.

"Eh? Naoya-san? What are you doing here?"

"Tsuna-nii, it was him who brought us back when we were lost."

"Really? Arigatou Naoya-san!" Naoya just chuckled and ruffled Fuuta's hair.

"It's nothing, you don't have to thank me Tsuna-kun. They're such a cheerful lot aren't they? I wish I have younger siblings to spoil."

"I thought you have siblings?"

"But they're all older than me! Only Bella and Francis (Fran) is the same age as me!!!" Naoya pouted in frustration and that's when something happen.

Fuuta went into Ranking Mode.

Naoya putting up his act, started to act oblivious.

"Fuuta-kun?"

"Naoya Kiro. Ranked 5th to be the most honest and truthful person out of 19,804,007 people. Ranked 1st out of 7,735,432 to be the person most willing to risked his life for his Family. Ranked 4th out of 16,497,389 to be the most skilled in combat. He is also Ranked----"