Spending The Day With Her

After hours of talking & revisiting our pass,  Chandra and I ended up falling asleep in each others arms.  It was about 4:50 in the morning when my phone loudly  vibrated on the coffee table.  It interrupted Chandra's sleep so she let go of me & laid the opposite way. Wiping the sleep from my eyes, I grabbed  my phone from the table and check to see who it was texting me. I opened the message and unintentionally read it outloud.

"Can we talk?" the message read.  I looked at my phone confused. Chandra sat up, laid her head on my chest, & did a lightweight yawn.I looked at her & removed the hair from her face.

"I'm sorry I woke you up." I apologized. 

"It's okay. It's not your fault." She replied.  "Who was that though?" She asked.  I wasn't afraid to tell her who it was because she's not the type to get upset about those type of things.  Plus she doesn't seem to have feelings for me still.

"It was Lourdes." I replied.

"Oh. What does she want at this time in the morning?" She rose one of her eyebrows.  I sat my phone down &  rubbed her back.

"Nothing important." I quickly switched the convo because I didn't want to think about Lourdes.   "I'm taking you out today. We're going to spend the day together. How does  that sound?"

I smiled at her.  She mirrored my smile & responded, "sounds good." I kissed her forehead and told her to go back to sleep because we were gonna have a busy day. I watched as she laid her head on my shoulder & wrapped her arms around my waist. Before she dozed off, she kissed my cheek & said, "I missed this."   I smiled & rested my chin on her head.

Not to long after she fell asleep,  I picked her up bridal style & took her up to her room. I laid her in her bed & laid beside her for awhile.  I unconsciously  wrapped my arm around her as she snuggled in my chest. I wounded up falling asleep for about an hour. 

When I woke up, Chandra was halfway hanging off  the other side of her bed. I lightweight giggled because I forgot she was a wild sleeper.  I walked downstairs & grabbed my shoes so that I could walk home.

****

[Afternoon]

I woke up & took a 45 minute shower. During my shower, I thought about how Lourdes texted me earlier. "Why would she wanna talk? " I thought. "She seemed pretty happy with the guy she was with at the store." I turned off the shower & grabbed a towel from the towel holder. I wrapped it around my waist & began to brush my teeth.

After completing my daily routine, I called Chandra & asked her was she dressed for the day.

"Yeah, I'm dressed. Did you want me to bring something." she asked.

"No, just bring your appetite & be prepared to have fun." I hung up with a smile on my face, ready to have a nice day.

***

I'll try to update later on today or early tomorrow. I have clients all day so I can't post the next chapter.  I hope you enjoyed this chapter though. xoxo.