Operation: Avoid Lourdes

***A/N: Guys.... I'm really bored. 

Lol I don't start school until the 16th & my best friend, Keke, has already started school.. Meaning I have no one or nothing to entertain me until she gets out of school. Soooooo, if you have any stories that you wrote and you want me to read, comment below and I'll go check them out. Or you could just Kik me.. :P I need to make new friends because the old ones ain't with it. So yeah, hmu lovelies. (@_colormetaeee) & follow me on Instagram!! I follow back (: Thanks for all of the votes and the reads. Now I shall began writing. Enjoy! Oh, this isn't edited so if you see any mistakes, let me know.***

Lately, Lourdes has been avoiding me. Every time she sees me in the hallway, she walks the other way. When were in class, she sits on the opposite side of the classroom. It's really irking the living daylights out of me. I sit and wonder what I could have possibly done to her to make her resist me. I haven't met a girl, besides Lourdes, that has tried to resist my good looks and charm. I really like Lourdes, but she's doing the most right now.

"Bro, guess who digits I just got?!" Jordan said as he sat down at the lunch table.

"Who's?" I asked.

"Brittany!!!" He exclaimed.

"Brittany?! Big booty Brittany?! In Mrs. Johnson class?" I said in disbelief. Brittany was another girl who played hard to get. She wouldn't even give her number to Chris Brown if he asked for it.

"Yes bruh! Big booty Brittany!" He said.

"Ayeeeee, that's what's up." I dapped his fist. I pulled my phone out and looked at the lunch doors.

Jordan sighed. "You need to let her go. Obviously, she ain't thinking about you."

"What? What are you talking about?" I attempted to play dumb.

"Don't act stupid. You looking at that door to see if she'll come through or not. Am I right, or am I right?" he asked. As much as I hated to admit it he was right. I nodded my head to let him know that he was correct. "Mm. Exactly." I turned my head away from the door and faced Jordan.

"But I think I like her." I said. To be truthful, I don't 'think' I like her, I 'know' I like her.

"If you really want her to notice you, ignore her."

"What?" I looked at him like he was crazy.

"See, when you stop paying attention to her and stop chasing after her, she'll start to feel like you don't care about her. She'll start to wonder why you aren't chasing after her anymore, which will make her realize that she actually liked the feeling of being chased. Once you stop chasing her, she'll start chasing you. I promise." He responded. I looked at him and realized that what he said actually made sense.

"You're right. Why chase her, when she could chase me?"

"Ayeeeee, you got it." He said. The bell rang, signaling it was time for our next period. We said our goodbyes and left out of the lunchroom to head to our class. While I was on my way to my class, a cute girl waved at me.

"Wassup ma? You gone let me get them digits?" I asked. She came up to me, took my hand, and wrote her number on my hand.

"Call me tonight." She smiled.

"Aight ma." I watched her as she walked away. "Shawty got that cake." I said in my head. When I turned around, I noticed Lourdes was standing there watching me. I did as Jordan said, ignored her presence and walked to class.

***

When the bell rang, signaling school was over I got my bag and almost sprinted out the door. I walked straight pass Lourdes in the hallway and headed out directly out the school doors. Once I reached outside, I stood and waited for Jordan to come outside. When he walked out, I noticed that he was holding Brittany's hand. I admit I was a little jealous because I knew they were finna go smash. I A part of me wished that I was him. 

I watched as they walked away.

"Hey Marcus." I heard a familiar voice say. I turned around to face whoever it was that said "hey". When I saw who it was, my face went to a blank expression.

"Hi." I responded. I pretended not to be interested in her. So I looked away and started staring at the people who were walking passed. When I noticed the girl from earlier walk out, I smiled. "Uh, I have to go." I said to Lourdes. Before she could respond, I left her standing there. I walked up to the girl and said, "Wassup ma? You tryna go to Smoothie King?"

"Sure." She smiled. I smiled back at her as I watch her blush. I wrapped my arm around her shoulder and walked off. I noticed Lourdes looking at me out of the corner of my eye. I glanced at her and noticed the salt on her face. I smiled at how quickly the plan was working.

On our way to Smoothie King, the girl asked me what my name was. I hadn't realize that we never got each other names. "Oh, I'm Marcus. What's your name, beautiful?" I said. I noticed how easily I made her blush, which made me thought about how easy she probably was.

"My name is Jarianelle." She stated.

"Well Jarianelle, how about we go to my house after we leave Smoothie King?" I smiled at her.

"Oh-okay." She said. I figured, since I'm playing as if I moved on, I should get a little fun out of it.

----

:O what do you think they're going to do at his house?! Do you think the 'Avoiding Lourdes' plan is a good idea? Comment below! & don't forget to tell others about the story. (:

Requirements for next chapter: 

10+ comments 

10+ reads 

20+ reads