Really?!

*Hey guys, I'm sorry for the late update.. there's been so much that's been going on that I haven't had time nor the motivation to write. But I want to keep my fans interested so I told myself, " Mink, you need to update." Thanks for votes and the response to this story. I really enjoy the feedback.. I appreciate it. If you like this story, go ahead and go check out my other story, "Smile". You'll love it just as much. And Kik me @_colormetaeee , I'd love to chat with my amazing readers. Okay, enough of me talking your head off.. Enjoy (:*

-----

(3 weeks later)

Me and Lourdes have been hanging out a lot lately. After the party, we became really cool. We eat lunch together now and she even sits by me in the one class that we have together. We've hung out a few times outside of school too. She's actually nicer than what she portrayed to be when I first met her. She's very silly, aswell.

Today, we're going out to breakfast at Servadi's. Normally, I wouldn't do anything like go out to eat breakfast but since Lourdes insisted, I agreed. Plus, if it means spending more time with her, than it doesn't matter to me.

I get in the shower for about 15 minutes and do my daily rituals. I put on my black straight legs, a plain white tee, my white Vlados, and my black snapback. Nothing major. I walked downstairs and grabbed my keys off of the kitchen counter. As I headed to the front door, I yelled out, "I'm gone ma!" I waited for her response before I locked the door and walked to the bus stop.

While I was standing at the bus stop, my phone began to vibrate, signaling that I received a text. I grabbed it out of my pocket to see who it was that was texting me. Once I put in the code to unlock my phone, I saw that it was from a number that I didn't recognize. I opened the text and read it.

[Text convo]

???: Hey sexy. ;)

I decided to respond to whoever it was. I figured it was a girl because they called me 'sexy'.

Me: Wassup.

After I responded, the bus pulled up. I grabbed my bus fare out of my pocket before I stepped onto the bus. Once I paid my fare, I walked to the back of the bus and sat down. After a while of driving, I received another text.

[Text Convo]

???: You know who this is, right?

Me: No.

???: Its Chantay....

Me: Chantay who?

Chantay: Lord.. Smh. The dark skinned girl with the long curly hair that you were talking to when you went skating last week...You gave me your number and told me to text you.

Me: Oh.

Chantay: Yea... So how are you?

[End of text convo]

I didn't feel like responding so I ignored her text and placed my phone back in my pocket. I sat quietly and watched as passengers boarded and unboarded the bus. I pulled the string, signaling that I wanted to get off of the bus. Once I got off and reached my destination, Servadi's, I looked around for Lourdes. When I didn't see her in sight, I pulled out my phone and sent her a text, asking where she was. She responded letting me know that she would arrive in 5 minutes. I stood outside and played Angry Gran Run 2 until she arrived.

"Hola." I heard someone say. I looked up from my phone and saw that it was Lourdes. I placed my phone in my pocket and smiled at her. "Hey." I responded.

"Ready to eat? Cause I'm starving." She asked.

"Yea, same here." I opened the door for her and watched as she walked inside. "Man.." I thought to myself. "She thick fa sum!" I followed behind her as I continued to watch her walk.

"Table for two please." Lourdes said. The waiter grabbed two menus for us and walked us to our table. "Thank you." Lourdes thanked the woman.

"What drink would you like?" She asked us.

"Umm, I'll take a Carmel Frappe. Heavy on the Carmel please." Lourdes said.

"Okay." She said as she wrote on the pad that was in her hand. "And for you sir?" She looked up at me.

"I'll just take a water." I watched as she wrote my drink down. She took our orders and we talked until our food came.

"So... Lourdes.. Tell me about yourself." I smiled at her. She mirrored my smile and began to talk.

"Well, I'm 16. I'm California born & raised. I'm half Dominican and half black. Umm... I skipped 11th grade and I love chicken." I giggled at her when she said she loved chicken. "What's so funny?" She smiled.

"You know you got black in you because all black people love Chicken." I chuckled. She stuck her tongue out at me.

We continued to talk and ate when our food came. Afterwards, we walked the whole downtown area. "Wanna come over?" I asked her.

"Umm.. I don't-"

I cut her off. "Just come. Please?" She hesitated before sheresponded.

"Okay." She said. I smiled in satisfactory.

------

[Later]

After we walked downtown, we caught the bus to my house. She complimented my house.

"Nice house." She said. I thanked her and unlocked the door.

"Ma, I'm home!" There was no response so I figured that she wasn't here. "We can go to my room." I watched as she hesitated and sighed. "Come on." I held my hand out for her to hold." I don't bite." I giggled. She looked at my hand and grabbed it. She followed me to my room and I closed the door.

"Make yourself comfortable." I said as I took off my shoes and placed them in my closet. She sat on one of the bean bags that was in front of my window. I sat on the one next to her.

"Soooooo." She said.

"Soooooo..." I mocked her in a girly voice. She smirked at me.

"Don't mock me" She responded.

"Don't mock me!" I repeated in a girly voice. She laughed and punched me. I grabbed my arm and pretended that I was in pain. "Owwwww!!"

"Oh shut up. It didn't hurt that bad." She said.

"Yes it diiiid." I poked my bottom lip out. She turned to face me and rubbed my arm.

"Awwwww, I'm sowwy. What can I do to make it better?" She asked in a baby voice. I turned to face her and held my arm out that she punched.

"You have to kiss it." I said. She smiled and shook her head. I stood up and pointed to wear she punched me. "Come on..stand up. Get tah kissin." She stood up and pulled my arm down. "Ouch! You're just a violent one, aren't ya?!" I said.

"You're too tall!!" She complained. "Bend down". I did as she told me. She gently grabbed my arm and softly kissed it. I looked at her as she kissed my arm. She looked up at me and smiled. Her smile made me melt inside.

"Better?" She asked. She looked up at me with her big brown eyes. I stared into her eyes. I grabbed her chin and gently pulled her closer to me. I softly pecked her lips and looked at her.

"Yes. A lot better." I said. She pulled out of my grasp and walked away from me.

"Umm, I have to go." She said. I looked at her with a confused face.

"Wait.. What's wrong.. We just got here?" I said.

"I just... I have to go. I'm sorry." She grabbed her bag and walked downstairs. I stood there with a shock look on my face. I don't understand her. One minute she's cool and the next minute she's totally opposite.

***

Requirements for next chapter: 

8+ comments 

8+ votes 

16+ reads

(Sorry if there's any mistakes. I haven't edited it yet. But let me know in the comments if there are any mistakes.)