Chapter 15

Marie's POV

I sat in the back of Jai's car as he drove the car silently not talking to me as I let my nerves sink in.

What did I think?

Am I crazy getting into a car with Jai?

"J-Jai?" I asked and I heard Jai sigh as he looked at me in the mirror.

"Yes, Marie?" He asked me and I bit my lip as I looked out the window.

"Are we almost there?" I asked Jai and as if on cue I saw the large glow of Magic Kingdom in the dark in the distance.

"We are here." Jai said as he turned around and smiled at me making me smile widely.

"Oh my god." I said looking out the window my eyes wide as Jai chuckled.

"I have one room here at this hotel." Jai said as he parked the car.

"Okay." I said as we both got out of the car grabbing our many bags. Jai helped me with mine as he closed the back of his car as people hurried in and out of the hotel around us. Jai grabbed my hand holding it tightly as he pulled me through the crowd. We got to the desk and I looked around the large lobby as Jai checked in. I pressed close to Jai's side as more people surrounded us trying to check in. I pressed harder against Jai as another person squeezed in front of me. Jai grabbed my hand as he pulled me through the crowd.

"You okay?" Jai asked me and I nodded as he led me up the steps, down a hall to a room.

"Is this ours?" I asked and Jai rolled his eyes.

"No, it's the Easter Bunny's. Yes it's ours." Jai said and I rolled my eyes as he opened the door and I walked in dropping my bags as I stared at the abatement like room.

"Wow." I said and Jai pushed our bags to the side as he ripped his shirt off letting out a sigh. He walked over to one of the beds throwing his shirt past my head as it landed on his bags.

"Night, Marie, sleep well." Jai muttered  as he turned the lights off. I made my way over to my bed pulling the blankets over me as I laid down closing my eyes.

"Goodnight, Jai." I said and I heard Jai grunt in response as I fell asleep.

"Hi, Marie." I looked up to see Jai walking towards me a glinting object in his hand as he smirked at me.

"W-What are you doing?" I asked and I tried to move but I was firmly planted in the ground my hands tied behind my back.

"You thought I was nice. That I changed." Jai smirked as he used the knife to push my hair out of my eyes the knife hurting my head.

"J-Jai stop." I begged as he looked at the knife in his hand debating what to do.

"I haven't changed, Marie. I still want money," Jai smirked widely getting close to my face, "and your life."

"No, stop, please." I begged as I held the tears back and Jai positioned the knife on my chest.

"Why don't you count with me?" Jai said smirking even wider his eyes having an evil glint to them.

"N-No!" I yelled and Jai laughed as he plunged the knife into my chest making me scream as loud as I could. He laughed and covered my mouth with his hand as he held me down to the ground.

"Marie, Marie, Marie.." He scolded me and everything started to become black as I saw black dots. 

"Marie!" I blinked my eyes open as Jai held me down with one hand his other hand firmly clamped over my mouth. "Stop screaming or we'll get kicked out!"