Finny Oneshot: The Lost Love

Name: Ramona Ludwik

Goal: To find Finny

Past: Best friends with Finny. No longer friends when father had an affair with her mother w/ Finny's mother.

Age:16

Hair: Light Brown

Eyes:  Deep Hazel

ENJOY!! :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She woke up to find herself in the darkness, nothing but black surrounding her. As her eyes started to adjust, she realized she was still in her pink room. There, the outline of her familiar dresser and her closet was seen. She sighed happily, then began to think, no longer tired.

"When will I get to see him again? It's been 10 years already...." Ramona tightened her grip on her covers, her small hands turning white. Deep in thought, she didn't realize her eyes were shaking at an intense rate.

   (Please click the vid link. I thought since it's going to be about when she's smaller, this song fits perfectly! :D I know if won't last the entire flashback, but it's still friggin adorable XD)

Flashback Ramona's POV:

"FINNY!" I'M HERE!!!" I shot off like a lightning bolt as I got out of the carriage and traveled to Finny's home. Standing by the front door, I could see Finny's head, on top shaggy blond hair. His eyes sparkled a dark blueish-green. To be honest, it was a mix of two colors I really can't comprehend. All I knew was, they were the most gorgeous eyes that I've ever seen.

"RAMONA!" With that, Finny ran towards me, arms opened wide. I did the same. In that moment, we were in a slow-mo world, with pretty little pastel flowers in a field. It became reality when we embraced each other with a passionate- well, how passionate can you be when you're 6-7 years old? Anyways, the hug lasted for a few moments. We pulled away, smiling at each other. Our eyes twinkled in the afternoon sun.

"I'm so glad you're here. Let's play together!" Finny cried out.

"Okay!" I took his hand and began running to the backyard. Turning around, I waved at my parents who were conversing with Finny's parents. Mother blew me a kiss and I gave her an eye smile.

..........................................................

As we began to stop in Finny's backyard, I automatically climbed the tree house. I struggled up the large block steps, and flipped the wooden plate over. It took some strength to climb up the steps. I got to my feet, listening to Finny right behind me. After our climb, we went to play jacks: a classic. Right after that, we did our little tradition. We were best friends, and best friends always have secret insiders. Our insider is that every time I would visit, we'd make a new promise with each other and accomplishing a past promise. Our last promise, was to play jacks together and we did. As I opened my mouth to speak of a new promise, Finny stared at me seriously. His amazing teal eyes, looked into my hazel ones.

I tilted my head and had a face full of confusion." What's wrong, Finny?"

Finny continued to stare and stare. Moments pass and he sighed deeply. I watched as his head hung down low. I came closer, trying to look under to see if he was alright. Finny's head shot back up, making me jump back in the process.

"I'm fine," Finny stated, a genuine smile on his face," I just came up with a new promise." Still in shock, I looked at him if he had 3 heads. Reality started to hit me and I simply smiled.