Sebastian Oneshot: A Demon's Emotions *edited x3*

Hehe... Here you guys go. Sorry about the wait. Well, please enjoy & feel free to vote/comment or add to your reading lists ;) God, I hope you guys don't hate me for this possibly sexy yet stupid oneshot?  I do not owe Sebastian or any BB characters!

 This time, YOU figure out what her past is :P

 I tried to make it different than the other two, so................. yeah lol

Oh here's some of her profile:

Name: Renee' Butera

Age: 20

Hair: Dark Blonde, side bangs covering right eye ( no reason, I like bangs :3 )

Height: 5' 4''

Eyes: Bold Blue w/ Green specks, catlike

Past (a bit of it):Father knew Sebastian (Fabian was his name Mr. Butera gave him), but for what purpose? Both her parents died, her mother first then her father 2 months later. A favorite relative is involved and someone's soul... 

*She HATES Sebastian >:) But something will happen :P Sorry fangirls if you want to strangle her for the things she says to Sebastian

OH! Since I copied and pasted the first part (guilty as charged...) you can move on the the seond part where the oneshot moves along. Feel free to read it again if you wish :)

NOTE: Mother dies then her father 2 months later. She was around 6 by that time. 14 years later, she still remembers her childhood and the mysterious man that came into her life, then disappeared.

....................................................................................................................

    Uh... I hate mornings... especially if I have to see his face again. As if it was right on cue, a loud knock echoed on my white door. A long black pant leg took one step through the entry way followed by the other. I traveled up to their face and of course it would be him. 

  That devil, that monster. His raven black spiky hair covered his face. Under those bangs are his evil red cat-slit eyes. His smirk was like the Cheshire Cat from the Alice in Wonderland story, ready to tease me for the day. I gave out a loud groan of annoyance and return to my slumbers. I tried to, but some idiot decides to rip the covers of my body so that he could see my underwear. He looked down and I swore I could see a small smirk tugging at the corners of his lips. Ew. Damn you skimpy nightgowns, why must you ride up during my slumber?!

Thank goodness he didn't stare for long.

  "It's time to wake up. Our Master will be displeased of your tardiness, you know." Sebastian said matter-of-factly. I gave him the most menacing glare a girl could give and flipped him off. Hey, it's unlady like but sometimes you just want to be left alone. I grabbed the covers once again and covered it over my back so I was facedown on my pillow, seeing nothing but black. A angry grunt came from Sebastian and he removed my covers once more. Quickly I pulled down the hem of my nightgown from riding up again.

  I slowly turned to face him, more pissed than ever.

"What, Sebastian?!" I bellowed. Sebastian glared at me with his arms crossed against his chest.

"Really? That was very rude you know. A young lady should never do anything so vulgar. Well, you might be an exception since it's hard to tell if you're a lady anymore..." He trailed off, going on and on about my ways and my attitude. With every word that came out of his mouth, I was one step closer to punching this butler in the face.