Ciel Oneshot: Childhood Friends

Ciel Oneshot:

Emily Blues: Hair: Black

Eyes: Blue like Ciel's but lighter

Skin: Porcelain

Age: 14

Enemy: Elizabeth

Once again, the London air was chilly and crisp, sending shivers down my spine. I tried so hard to hold back tears, but with this cold air, how could I not let the tears fall? Memories from the past invaded of the time Ciel and I had spent together as little kids. Yes, we've know each other since we were small. Before Ciel Phantomhive's parents passed away, his and my parents would always set up mini play dates. They were memories I would never forget. I was forced to when she came along. Elizabeth Milleford. The fiance'/cousin of Ciel. This blond firecracker has also known Ciel his entire life.

When we were all young, Elizabeth's parents showed up to catch up with Ciel's parents. They made an arranged marriage and everyone knew, including Ciel and Elizabeth.

Flashback:

"Ciel!" Elizabeth cried. She ran as fast as her little legs could carry her in her then field filled with flowers and hills.

"Yes, Lizzie?" The young Ciel turned around as Elizabeth glomped him with a bear hug.

"Our parents have agreed, and they said we should become married someday! Isn't that exciting?"

Ciel's eyes widened in surprised. He put on a fake smile, but had a questioning look on his face.

"But... what about Emily? Will she be here still?" Emily froze when she heard her name. She slowly began to step towards them, but stopped when Lizzie began to speak again.

"Um... well, I think I heard them say she can't visit anymore. If might get in the way of their "plan". She chuckled nervously. What Emily didn't know was that Elizabeth had lied to her. She just added that ridiculous fib just to get rid of her. Elizabeth didn't hate Emily, it was just that her parents had told her that he had been having play dates with another girl before she showed up in the picture.

"Oh..." Ciel looked down, his black hair falling over his eyes.

Emily continued looking at the two with clenched fists. Am I not good enough to be involved with the Phantomhive family? She thought. Heavy tears started flowing where she stood, letting the water flow like an massive waterfall. She quickly turned around and headed her way to her parents.

2 Weeks Later:

"Darling, why won' you come with us to the Phantomhive mansion today? You've never been there for a while now." Emily's mother stated.

"This is true." Her father inquired." Don't you miss Ciel at all? Remember, you two used to have SO much fun together!" He lightly jumped in the air, putting a small smile on for his daughter. All she did was shook her head no.

"I don't think it's the best for me to go back there. It's good that I don't see him or Lizzie, even though it hurts to be apart from Ciel."

"I don't understand, honey. What's making you to prevent from visiting the Phantomhives?" Her mother looked like she was on the edge to cry, forcing back her tears.

"Well, it's mostly about Lizzie. I just don't want to go anymore if she's there." She looked up, seeing disapproval looks on her parent's faces. If only she could've be honest with her parents and be allowed to fix all of this! But to no avail, she kept it inside. Every invite they received, they went to Ciel's house where they saw everyone there: except their own daughter for which they never brought. It was too late now when her parents were killed from a carriage accident.