Bardroy Oneshot: Just a Walk in the Park (Preview)

Character: Stephanie Brookwell

Age: 25

Personality: headstrong, fierce, sensitive, can be sweet

Other: Has a secret~

Bard's POV:

Another afternoon of a hardworking day at the Phantomhive manor. Great, another day to be criticized by Sebastian because of my cooking abilities. Some of that stuff I create can be edible, to me anyways. Even Finny agrees! Although, he does send hints that prove me wrong...

It was about time for the Master's lunch. Usually Finny would bring out the harvest from the garden since there was barley anything in the fridge. Where is that little tyke? I went out the back and the view was a disaster. Holes were everywhere! Almost like the battlefield! Some greens were everywhere and ruined. the tomato plants on the ground, roots coming out. I could hear grunts on the way down and I followed the sound. Behind a bush was Finny playing what it looked like "Tug-Of-War" with Pluto.

"Oy! What do you think you're doing messing around?! I need the ingredients now!" I barked. Finny looked my way, sweat rolling down his face.

"S-Sorry, Bard! P-Pluto dug up the garden and now he won't give back the damn shovel!" He yelled in the sky when finally pulling the shovel out of Pluto's mouth. Tell me this wasn't happening. Slowly I took a deep breath.

"Finny, you know I have to go downtown now, right? You should clean up and replant before you know who comes out here." I inquired. Finny looked down and nodded.

Downtown

I embraced the smell of the freshly baked bread, hearing the sounds of carriages and arguing from several bars. Quickly I went in and out of the stores I needed for the ingredients, and finally I was done. I then payed a messenger to carry my bags to the Phantomhive manor. Just after I lit my cigarette, the sound of a tree branch falling caught my attention. Curiosity got the best of me. I jogged to the source of the sound where I was welcomed with a loud:

HYAA!!

Scree

I stopped in my tracks when I saw what was happening in the park. A woman with beautiful curves, a large bust and long brown hair was beating up some hooligans. The long red dress she wore fitted her perfectly. One was already on the ground, graveling in pain. She had the other guy in a headlock, and pushed her knee up to that area. The one that every man needs to keep safe. The man grunted every time she would hit him. This park's not so peaceful now, was it?

"We just wanted to talk, lady! What's your bloody problem?!" The guy yelled. I realized he had a wine bottle in his hand, trying to swing it around. What a bloody drunkard. Finally the beauty flipped him over and he landed on his stomach, aching in pain. I could feel my jaw opening, not realizing my cigarette falling out. This is a woman you would not want to mess with. Damn, I wouldn't even want to mess with her! The woman took a few more breaths to steady herself.

God she looked sexy right then and there.

Focus, Bard! Ya need to get home before Sebastian kicks your ass!

While in my thoughts, I didn't notice the lady starting to leave. Man, she was gone already. I turned around when an object caught my eye. A woven basket filled with groceries and household items. Don't tell me she forgot it?! Heh, well at least I can see her up close.

I grabbed the basket and took off in the direction where the lady could have headed. I cursed in my head when I reached a fork in the road. All I could see were faces, but not the face of that mysterious woman. I wanted to get to know her. Did I? I shrugged it off and deicded to go left. Minutes passed and I turned several turns when I noticed I was in a dark alleyway then saw a garden of some sort a few feet to the left.

-----------------------------------------------------

Hey! I just wanted to get someone out, you know? Lol um yeah. I'll either post the other half or just copy and paste for the real oneshot sometime next week. It feels good writing again, but I'm so out of practice D:

-Alee