Chapter 64

I put Cayson down and knocked Chres down to the floor. I ignored the men as they left the room.

"This is all your fault!", I shouted jumping onto Chres and hitting his chest.

"Ava stop it. You need to call the police and the ambulance", Chres said softly.

How could he be so calm about this?!

"What is the ambulance going to do, Chres?! He's already dead! Because of you! Why couldn't it just been YOU!", I cried bringing my fist down onto his chest again.

I got up from him and quickly got my mom untied and when she trie to untie Chres, I stopped her.

"No. Leave him there so he can look at what he did", I mumbled before walking out the door.

I knew my mom wasn't going to listen to me though.

I sat down on the couch and grabbed the phone. My body was numb. I felt nothing. I dialed 9-1-1.

"911 what's your emergency?", the operator asked.

I cried,"These men broke into my house.. They- they shot my baby. Please come help him..."

"Where is the gunshot wound, ma'am?"

"His head... Just send the ambulance here! PLEASE!", I yelled. I was getting angry now. She was asking too many questions now.

"They're already on there way but--" I hung up. That's all I needed to hear.

I felt the spot beside me shift and noticed it was Chres.

Thanks mom.

I was about to get up but he held onto my waist and brought me back down. "Let go of me."

"Im so sorry, Ava. I didn't know any of this was going to happen-"

"You're always sorry! Sorry doesn't fix how you lied to me. Sorry Doesnt fix how you were hiding such a big thing behind my back. Sorry doesn't fix that my son is dead does it?! Sorry can't fix anything now so leave me alone and get the fuck out of my face!"

I ripped away from his grip and stood up,"I want you out when this is over. I never want to hear from you or see you again. Never! I hate you!"

"You don't mean that", he pleaded. He looked hurt, which was good, because that's how I wanted him to feel. "We can... Have another baby if that's what it takes but you can't leave me, Ava. I need you."

"I don't want anything with you anymore. You think I would have another kid with you? For what? So he can get caught up in your bullshit too?"

"You have to understand. I love you. You can't do this."

"Well I don't love you so you might as well just get out of my life."

Before he could speak, the ambulance and police came into the house. I didn't say anything but point towards the hallway before sitting down on the other one seated couch. I put my head in my hands and began to cry even more.

When I put my head back up, one of the policemen were leading my mom out the door. Then out on a stretcher, his little body there with a white blanket over him.

I can't believe this.

This is all Chres' fault.

My first born son is dead because of Chres.

All in one move, I stood up and grabbed a gun out of one of the police officers belts and hit him on the head with it, making him fall over.

I quickly turned it to Chres and his eyes widened before I shot, emptying all the bullets into him. His body jolted with each shot I made. I kept shooting even though I knew he was already dead.

I didn't care.

Many more cops ran towards me but they were to late. I'd already killed him.

*******

(I hope none of you thought that was real. I mean, come on, Im not THAT evil to kill the little baby...)

I snapped my eyes open to see I was in my bedroom. No blood. Good. I sat up and shook my head. This is what lack of sleep does to you.

"Good.. Night", I heard Chres chuckle beside me. He was laying on top of the blankets, watching TV before he looked at me.

"I need to get more sleep", I sighed. "Where's Cayson?"

"With your mom in the living room. She came about 2 hours ago... You've been asleep since we got home."

"Oh.. Sorry." I decided not to tell him about the dream. But I still had my suspicions about him selling drugs. Im almost certain that he's doing it.

"You're thinking... What wrong?", he asked.

I took a deep breath,"Areyousellingdrugs?"

"What?"

I spoke slower this time,"Are you selling drugs?"

"Well--"

"It's a yes or no question, Chres", I said. I had to take it the easy way to avoid a huge argument. I definitely didn't want my mom knowing about it.

"Yes", he said lowly. "Are you going to leave me?"

I shook my head,"No... You have to stop."

"Then how am I going to pay for everything?", he asked.

"I don't know. Maybe a job. A real one. Have you ever thought of that?"

He was silent for a moment, probably thinking about what to do. If I were him, i'd stop.

"That's a very dangerous job.. Something could happen to us, to Cayson."

"I know...", he sighed. "I'll stop."

"Is it that easy?"

He shook his head,"Im going to have to talk to my boss but Im sure he'll understand.. He might even find another job for me."

"That's good", I smiled suddenly happy.

He sat up and grabbed my arm, pulling me to him to where I was halfway on top of him.

"Can I have a kiss?", he asked.

"Why are you asking me for a kiss?", I laughed.

He shrugged and I pulled myself up, putting both my hands on his cheek, to give him a peck on the lips. When I was about to pull away, he wrapped his arms around me and kissed me harder. Me being stubborn, I kept my mouth closed. He bit my bottom lip and I gasped, giving him access to my mouth. He deepened the kiss immediately and grabbed my hands from his face, holding them.

Before anything can get carried away, surprisingly, he pulled away first.

"You know we can't do these things when your mom is in the living room", he said jokingly raising his eyebrows.

"Shut up", I said and tried to climb off of him but he didn't let go of me.

"I love you", he smiled.

"I love you too. Now let me go", I laughed.

He let go of me and I stumbled onto the ground. He started laughing and I flipped him off, walking out the door.

•••••••

Yay for cute endings :)

Sorry its short but more drama is coming ;)

lol Vote And Comment :D