Carry Me Home-Chapter 3~"Double Trouble"

• Dedicated to ALT

Adrian and I have Study hall, and as soon as that bell rings, I make sure no one is looking, and as soon as Adrian stands up, grabed his hand and ran.

"Taylor!" says Adrian. "Shut up Adrian!, this is more important than me killing your hand!" I say, while im trying to be like the Pink Panther. "Na na, na na, na na na naaaaaa na na" "Taylor, being like the fucking Pink Panther isnt going to help" "Shut up, Adrian, what do you know?" "I know more than you!"

I slap him across the face and I say if he every says anything like that to me again I'll treat him like they treated children in Elementry school in the 1930's.

He knew I was serious, so he shut up.

I finally found a place where people werent fucking each other to death there or, making out. People were staring thinking Adrian and I were going to do one or the other, which really creeped me out, but it didnt show on my face.

Finally, He blurts out : " Why the freak are we in here?" Adrian, I say," You can swear now your at school, and you are in your Senior year of High School!"

" Have you heard anything about me and you?" "No", Adrian says. "Okay let me think, since your attention span is the size of a pea then..."

"Hey!" Adrian was about to punch me, but I say "You better stifle that arm of yours!" "Oh My God, you know a big word good for you!"

"Okay, I do have to admit that was funny, but have heard the name "Taydrian".

Adrian thought for a second, then  he made his face, which indicates that he knows what im talking about.

"Oh My God! I do know that name, every boy said" Lucky", or "Shes Smoken".

"Okay, now thats just fucking gross" I say, creeped out me than what I already am. "Where just friends okay?, I dont mean to-"

"Wait, you thought I speat that lie?" I say. "Well yeah, say Adrian, I mean you have always had a crush on-"." Adrian Jim Knight! I only think of you as a friend, and that is it! I have never, ever had a crush on you!, who told you that!?!??!, was it Dwight?, OhhwhyIotta-"

"Shut up and listen to me, girl you talk to much! and, I always figured your the only girl whos closest to me, I always thought you had a crush on me."

"Dwight, said that I have a crush on you didnt he."

"Okay, fine yes", Adrian says.