Carry Me Home-Chapter 2~"Taydrian"

• Dedicated to Andrea, Bianca, Shara

The funny thing is, they werent being quiet because they were told to, they were doing that to stare at us. We were creeped out, when we looked at each other, people looked excited. But when we looked away, there faces went back to normal.

We went our seperate ways to ours lockers, when I was backed up, Savannah and Alison were right in front of me, gwaking.

"Hello...?" I say, still creeped. "Hi!" they say excitedly. "Why are you guys like a Chirstmas tree?", "Because! Your dating-" they say,"What? No im NOT!", I say with shock.

"Yes you are!!,  We heard about it!, How was the Date?, How was the kiss?, Is he a great kisser?, Did you lose your-" "Whoa,Whoa,Whoa! and no Savannah and Alison I did not lose my virginity, im not a slut."

"Who told you this lie?" I say, with furstration. The whole school knows! says Alison. "WHAT?,  Who speaded that lie?"

"Nathlie Brooks. Autum's Best friend?!?"" I know", Savannah says, "Does she want to have the Sexy Six come after you?!!!"

"If those Boys come after me, they wont have Dicks left to fuck girls with". *The bell rings* "Well thats me!,  Bye guys, and im NOT dating Adrian okay?!"

"Okay", they say, I wave goobye to them, and I see Adrian but, I dont try to  catch up with him. Because I dont want people to acutally we are dating but, keeping it a secret.

Adrian and I sit next to each other, its just us, its not like Elementry school where we have to sit next to the most fucking annoying and tattelling bitches ever.

"There so cute together" one girl says, another says "Taydrian , good right?"

After so many whispers of "Taydrian", I finally say : "Me and Adrian are NOT dating, and STOP saying "Taydrian" its so fucking annoying"