Four Years On (Author's Note)

First and foremost, I would like to cordially apologize for train wreck that this damn story was.

I doubt any of the people who read this story years ago will even see this (do people still use wattpad??) but the apology was still in order. I was about 10/12 years old when I wrote this story (ironic because of all the cursing I had in it), so I literally had no direction when I was writing (I.E. "the Sexy Six"- a huge plot hole that was never really addressed but basically they came from this series called 'The Virginity Game', then there's the fact that Taylor's favorite song is Enchanted by Taylor Swift- which didn't come out until 2010, but the story is set in 1998) and I mainly came up with everything on the spot- hence the horrendous spelling/lack of spell check.

Now here comes the question that must be flowing through your head:

Will this story be continued?

In all honesty, the answer to this question is simple: I don't know.

As previously stated, I wrote this when I was pre-pubescent idiotic kid, so this story had no intended direction. If I were to take on the challenge to continue, I would most definitely start from scratch. But, ya know, seeing this story brings me a sense of nostalgia- back when my biggest worry was if Fabian and Nina would stay together forever (House of Anubis reference). From that being said, I am prevented from wanting to delete this train wreck because it reminds of a better, much more innocent and stress free-time.

So, for now, this story will stay as it is as: a form of pure nostalgia and amusement.

Who knows? Maybe, just maybe, I'll come back and complete the epic, romantic story of Taylor Monroe and Adrian Knight.

Thank you all for reading this story and maybe even finding some sort of enjoyment through reading it.

As My Chemical Romance put it,
So long, and good night.

- TheMagicWithin11 (or formally known as Gabriella)