The Mortal Instruments-Jokes

Hi!!!!!! Read! I hope you've recovered from last chapter!

...

Child: Daddy, I wanna pony!

Magnus: *snaps fingers and pops a unicorn into the living room*

Child: Daddy I forgot to do my homework

Magnus:*erases teachers memory of assigning homework*

Child:Daddy a kid at school was mean to me

Alec: *whips out bow and arrow* which one

That's our lovely Malec for you

...

Katniss: I'm the Mockingjay

Percy: I'm the demigod that's been in two great prophecies

Harry: I'm the wizard that defeated Voldemort

Tris: I'm Divergent

Jace:

Jace: I have naturally blond hair.

...

Jace once accidentally used glitter lotion on himself, which on his golden arms made him sparkle in the sun, resulting in him to be called 'Vampire', by, of course, Simon.

...

Valentine: Clary has a boyfriend?

Valentine: Lol wut? 

Valentine: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Valentine: no. Just no.

Valentine: JOCELYN WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN LETTING MY DAUGHTER DO THE PAST 15 YEARS.

Valentine: Oh you didn't know either? Oh that's right, your in a COMA. 

Valentine: I'll tell them they're siblings and hook her up with her ACTUAL brother.

Valentine: Good one, Valentine.

Wow. I don't know why I find this funny, but I do.

...

Simon reads Sizzy fanfiction to find pick up lines that will work on Izzy.

...

One year, Jace was so busy he forgot his and Clary's anniversary. He woke up the next morning with a large, yet well drawn mustache on his face with permanent marker. Clary neither confirmed or denied her involvement, but Jace never made that mistake again.

I laughed way too hard at this.

...

Izzy once refused to talk to Jace for a week because he threw up on her when she cooked for his birthday.

Poor Jace.

...

Clary and Tessa once reset Jace's ringtone to a recording of ducks quacking. He refused to touch his phone for a week. 

...

If Alec ever felt unnoticed by Magnus, he would give him the silent treatment. This habit ended when Magnus responded by flirting with Jace. To everyone's surprise, Jace heavily flirted back. (He denies it to this day.)

LMAO

...

Well then. This chapter was a little lighter. I hope you enjoyed. Bye!

-Blue Raven