Chapter 9: My First Dinner Date with Super Junior's Siwon

OMG! He’s so handsome. I hope I will meet the other members of Super Junior soon.

“Do you want to meet Super Junior in person?” Siwon asked. I nodded. But had he just read my mind?

The elevator stopped at 8th floor. Both of us came out. He grabbed my wrist and followed him.

As we arrived in Super Junior’s rehearsal room, the members looked at us. Then they looked each other.

Siwon introduced each member from right to left, “Eunkyo, this is Leeteuk, Yesung, Kangin, Shindong, Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Kyuhyun, and Ryeowook. She’s Eunkyo, the newest member of Girls’ Generation.”

“Hello!” All of them greeted with waving hands.

“Well, the other member, Heechul, is currently in the army so he's not here. But I promise that you will meet them soon as they finish their military service,” Siwon informed me.

Kyuhyun noticed something a moment ago and asked Siwon, “Hmm… Is she your new girlfriend?”

“No. I just met her at the 15th floor. That’s all,” Siwon truthfully answered.

I realized that all of them are handsome. As I watched their dance rehearsal, they were awesome. After they had finished, they went home except Siwon.

He asked, “Do you want me to bring you home?”

“No, thanks,” I replied.

“It’s already 8:30 in the evening. Are you hungry? Let’s eat dinner outside.”

“Huh? Just the two of us?”

“Yes. And I’m hungry. C’mon, let’s eat. I’ll treat you, okay?”

“Okay,” I felt shy all of a sudden when I agreed.

It’s already 9pm when we arrived in an exclusive and expensive Italian restaurant. He disguised himself not to be noticed by the customers to avoid unnecessary issues about him. As we entered, he decided that we’re going to sit at the corner. We ordered food and ate. Whether I like it or not, he brought me in the hotel where I stayed in.

His car stopped and he asked, “So you’re staying here in the hotel?”

I responded, “Yes, from the day of my arrival here in Seoul until now. My father pays for it. Why?”

He didn’t answer. He thought something but ignored it. Instead, he called someone, “Hello, Jessica?”

“Yes, Siwon?” Jessica replied his phone call.

“Do you have an extra room for Eunkyo?”

“No. But my room has a huge bed. I can share with her. Why?

“I was worried because she still stays in a hotel near SM Town Entertainment building though his father pays for it.” 

“Oh. Is that so? Let her decide if which one will be more okay to her. When she finally decided, tell her call her dad. Also, inform Mr. Kim if she will be staying at my house. Send me a phone message about her decision so that I’ll prepare my room for her. When you arrived, I’ll discuss with our manager as well through phone about it.”

He hung up the phone call. He first parked and stopped his car engine. He let me decide for 10 minutes. I decided to stay at Jessica’s house. So I called my dad and Siwon called Mr. Kim. Then he informed Jessica as well.

We went to room 727. He helped me packing my things up in my luggage. As he put the luggage in his car, I went to the information area to surrender the keycard. His car was waiting outside of the hotel. After I quickly sat on passenger’s seat, he drove his car and arrived at Jessica’s house.