Chapter 36: I Heart This Shade of Hollywood Movie Fame

I already arrived in Hollywood. Mr. Lockhart gave me a series of audition schedule for big screen roles. After a month, I was luckily chosen in upcoming two Hollywood movies: E.L. James’s first installment in his topped best-seller trilogy novel ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ as Anastasia Steele and Lindsay Kelk’s novel series ‘I Heart New York’ as Angela Clark.

I received the scripts a month after. I enjoyed working with the cast and the production. I met the novelists E.L. James and Lindsay Kelk and they’re happy that I got the main roles and they watched me act as Anastasia and Angela. Plus, they took a photo with me and they’re confident that my movies will be box-office hits.

It took me almost two years in finishing these movies. Then the producer of ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ called me for schedule confirmation to promote the movie in US. Then I attended its international premieres in London and Seoul. As I got back in States, the producer of ‘I Heart New York’ gave me another promotion schedule to confirm. I completed the international promotions. It was very tiring but fun.

Finally, ‘I Heart New York’ received good reviews and became a box-office hit. I thanked everyone who watched the film. Fans were waiting for the next ‘I Heart’ series which is ‘I Heart Hollywood.’

Three months after ‘I Heart New York’ had shown internationally, ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ set an almost US$ 50 million record for highest-grossing film on opening day and exceeded ‘X-Men: The Last Stand.’ The movie fans and critics were awaiting for the next movies called ‘Fifty Shades Darker’ and ‘Fifty Shades Freed’ which were included in Fifty Shades Trilogy. I thanked again the people who watched this movie, promised the fans to work hard to improve my acting skills, and hoped to get nominated for best actress in Oscars.

Mr. Lockhart congratulated me for my continuous career success. I smiled and hugged him tightly. He said, “By the way, you have a visitor and he’s currently in the conference room. You can go.” I thanked him and proceeded to the room. As I opened the door, I was very shocked. I ran towards that person and embraced him as a sign that I missed him.