Chapter 27 ~Out Of The Hospital! Out Of The Village!~

Sakura's POV

I woke up and then, what happened last night came flashing back into me. I gasped and immediately stood up. "He knocked me out." I muttered to myself and was about to run towards the Hokage's office to inform what happened, to Tsunade-sama, when I saw Yuki on the ground. My eyes widened and I rushed to her side.

My eye caught something and it's a necklace beside Yuki. Hey wait. That's the necklace Sasuke was holding last time when the two of them were having their lovey-dovey time! "I can't believe he turned you down. Poor Yuki." I said to myself as I placed her head on my lap.

Then, my eyes widened once more when her skin touched mine. She is as cold as ice! No.... Much colder!! I need to bring her to the hospital! But.... I must inform Tsunade-sama first while it's still early..... But how about Yuki?

I smiled in relief as I saw Shino. "Shino!! Please take her to the hospital! And hurry!" I said as I handed him Yuki's unconscious figure. "What happened to her? And why is she so cold?" He asked and I shook my head rapidly. "No time to ask questions! Bring her to the hospital! Hurry, Shino!" I said with worried voice.

He nodded and ran towards the hospital. I myself, ran towards the Hokage's office where Tsunade-sama is.

Shino's POV

I watched as the nurses brought her to a room.

"I wonder what happened to her." I muttered to myself as sat down on a chair, waiting for the results. I hope she's fine.

Shikamaru's POV

Such a pain. You see, Tsunade-sama ordered me to assemble a team of genin under my lead to go after Sasuke..... And I know who to join.

Naruto, Neji, Choji, and Kiba.

Then, I went to find and gather them.

-FEW MINUTES LATER-

"What?! That teme!!" Naruto yelled as I told him that Sasuke left the village. "Oh! And we should join Yuki as well. She needs to know what happened to Sasuke because.... Nevermind! Let's just go and find her!" Naruto said and I shook my head.

"There's no more time and we have to quickly devise the optimal formation for the group." I said, but he shook his head rapidly. So stubborn. "But Yuki! She will be able to make Sasuke return! Right, Sakura-chan?" He said and looked at the said girl, who has her head lowered. I wonder what's wrong. It can't be just Sasuke. I know that something else's bugging her.

"To tell you the truth, Yuki already know that Sasuke-kun left the village." Sakura said, not looking at us. "What?! Then, she must be panicking right now! Let's go and find her!!" Naruto yelled once more and I rubbed my ears. So loud.

"Naruto, Yuki is in the hospital." Sakura said and that caught our attention. "What? Is she visiting someone there?" Naruto said and I sweatdropped. He is so brainless. "No, when I woke up awhile ago, I saw her on the ground and when I placed her head on my lap, I felt her temperature, which is as cold as ice..... Or even much colder. Good thing, I saw Shino and told him to bring Yuki to the hospital and then, I made my way to tell Tsunade-sama what happened." Sakura explained and Naruto's eyes widened.

"We have to go to her now!!" He said and I facepalmed. "You still want to bring her with us even though you already know that she isn't capable of joining us?" I asked Naruto and he shook his head. "It's not that! I need to know what happened to her!" Naruto yelled and Sakura hit his head.

"There's no time! And besides, you can just visit her when you bring Sasuke-kun back." Sakura said while forcing a smile. Obviously she is sad because tears are like.... Rivering down her face. Naruto stared at Sakura, then, sighed. "Fine then. Don't cry anymore, Sakura-chan. We will bring Sasuke back. That's a promise! And I don't go back on my word! That's my ninja way! Believe it!" Naruto said with his usual grin and thumbs up.