Chapter 10 ~Love Triangle?~

Chiru's POV

"Yuki!!" I yelled when she fell on the ground, unconscious. I jumped down from the place where the other ninjas are watching and ran towards the unconscious Yuki. That was awesome. That Gaara kid is unconscious as well.

Medical staff came rushing towards the two and they put them on folding beds or something. Ugh! I'm not good in describing and naming things.

They left and I looked at the proctor. "The winner is....."

"Yuki/Gaara!!!" Me, the cat man, and the blonde fan girl yelled in unison and I glared at them. "Gaara/Yuki!!!" We yelled in unison again and we glared at each other.

"Yuki because she lasted longer!"

"Gaara because he is alive!"

"What?! Are you saying that my friend is dead?!!"

"Well, duh. Isn't it obvious."

"She is alive!! Stupid siblings."

"What did you say?!?!!"

"Oh. I said that you're deaf."

"We're not deaf!"

"Yes, you are. You didn't even hear what I said while ago!"

"Of course, we heard it!"

"Then, why did you ask what I said again?!"

"Not literally!! Ugh!! Are you stupid?! Dumb?! Or both?!"

"Umm.... Intelligent."

"Aaaaaaaaargh!!!!"

"Shut up!!" Dararu and Dhean yelled at the same time.

"Come on, Chiru! Yuki is waiting!" They both said again and dragged me towards heck-how-should-I-know.

Sasuke's POV

When Yuki fell unconscious, I was about to run towards her but..... A strange boy already went by her side. I glared at him. Who is this boy anyway?! Naruto looked at me and then, back at the boy, then, at me, then, back at him again.

"You're jealous." He said and I blushed crazily. "What?! No!!" I yelled at him and ran after the medical staff. Sakura and Naruto followed me.

Chiru's POV

I stared at the door as I patiently waited for the results. A few minutes passed and a medical nin came out. I ran towards her and held her shoulders, shaking her. "WHAT HAPPENED TO HER?!! IS SHE ALRIGHT?!!" I asked and she smiled sheepishly.

"Umm.... I'll tell you the results. Please calm down." She said and I breathed in and out, then, nodded. "Fine. Tell me now." I said as I sat down again.

"Yuki is in a critical condition. Almost half of the bones in her body is crushed, not totally crushed, it's like it's injured and some have cracks on it. We found that besides that, she has a lot of wounds and almost all of it are open, few are infected. She also has many bruises and cuts, but it isn't that bad. We also found something very strange. She has an unknown illness. Her heart is ill and this illness is eating her from the inside out. This may cause her to cough out blood every now and then. And I am afraid to tell you that this may lead her to her death." She explained and my eyes widened.

"What?!! Can't you do anything about that?!!" I yelled and she sighed. "As I told you, we don't know this kind of illness and therefore, we don't know anything how to cure it. We don't even know if it's possible to cure. But just one tip, don't stress her out too much because it will make her condition worse. Always comfort her and tell her nice things. Don't make her sad or depressed." She said again and I nodded with a sigh.