Chapter 7 ~Second Part Of The Chunin Exams!~

Yuki's POV

"Follow me!" Anko yelled and all of us followed her. We walked and walked and walked until I saw this forest thingy. It's so creepy! I saw over-sized insects in there! Roaming around!! And those trees are waaaay beyond normal!

"Okay!! Here we are! The second part of the Chunin Exams will be held here! In the Forest of Death!!" Anko said. Ooooohh. Okay. Wait..... What?! In there?!?!!

"We will each give your team a scroll, it's either a heaven or an earth scroll. To pass this test, you must have both scrolls before the time limit. You will stay in this forest for five days and when you already got both scrolls, you will go to the tower in the middle of the forest. Don't worry about food because there will be lots of them inside! And don't worry about your hygiene, there will be lakes and rivers in there. But be careful because there are a lot of gigantic insects and worms inside. Oh! And yes! I will not be responsible if some of you die in there, which will likely happen, because I have this form, which all of you must sign." She said and gave us each a small piece of paper. I signed mine and handed it back.

"Go over there and you will receive your scroll." She said and pointed a tent thingy. Me and Sasuke went in there. The Jounin/Chunin then, gave us a scroll, which is an earth scroll. "So, we have to get a heaven scroll." Sasuke muttered and an idea popped into my mind.

"Aha! Call Sakura-chan and Naruto-chan! Hurry!!" I said and Sasuke came rushing to those two. When all of them were here, I started to talk.

"Okay. We will separate ways from now but when we enter this Forest of Death, we must regroup and help each other to make it easier. What scroll do you have, Naruto-chan?" I asked and he showed me an earth scroll. "Okay. We need to regroup and get two heaven scrolls as a team." I said.

"But..... How are we going to regroup inside? The area is so big." Sakura asked with a worried face and I just sighed. "Here. Take this." I said as I gave her a small green ball. "Eh? What's this?" She asked and I explained again.

"I have this kind of flute and when I play it, this ball will transform into an animal and it will follow the sound of my flute, it will lead you to where we are." I said and showed them my flute. "For example, put that ball there." I said and they put the ball a little far away from me. I started to play my flute and the ball turned into a cat with a poof, the cat itself walked towards me and licked my hand.

"Cool. Since when did you get this flute?" Naruto asked. "I saw this in a random shop when I was shopping for some ninja things like kunais, shurikens, and something like those." I replied and we stood up.

The kitten turned into a ball with a poof and Sakura put it inside her weapon pouch. "Go now." I said and we separated ways.

"The second part of the Chunin Exams starts now!!" The gate in front of us was opened and we dashed inside. When we were a little far from the gate, we stopped. "Okay. Let's get this done." I said and played my flute.

Sakura's POV

We stopped from running and I took the green ball from my weapon pouch, placing it on the ground. Soon, it poofed and revealed a brown puppy.

It looked around and ran. We followed it.

Yuki's POV

A puppy came out from the bushes in front of me and I kneeled down. It licked my hand and poof! It turned into a ball. Sakura and Naruto suddenly came out from the bushes afterwards, panting. "Man. That dog sure is fast!" Naruto commented.

I kept the flute and ball then, we started to walk.

"So? What now?" Naruto asked and I shrugged. "Let's camp over there near the river. It's getting dark." I said and they nodded. We walked towards the river and sat near it. "Sasuke-chan, please gather some woods and make fire." I said and he nodded, following my command. "Naruto-chan! Let's get some fish for dinner!" I said and he nodded. "What about me?" Sakura asked and I just pointed our things.