Disney series: Wally - Bill Nye???

This concept of Wally and science was suggested by frozen_dorito

It's technically Disney cuz...Billy Nye...and science...It counts.

You know, the one class I suck at would definitely have to be science. I've never fully grasped any of the teacher's lessons. So when we were assigned partners for a lab, I was lucky to be paired up with Wally West. He was definitely the best student in this class.

Our assignment involved very interestingly colored chemicals. The teacher assured us that none of them were necessarily dangerous, but I was still pretty skeptical. I put on the required safety goggles and took a seat next to Wally.

"Hopefully you understand this better than I do. Science is my worst subject," I warned him.

He simply laughed and shrugged. "As long as nothing blows up, you're fine." My eyes widened. That wasn't going to happen, was it? He seemed to notice the terror in my eyes, and he tried to reassure me. "I'm kidding. That won't happen. I hope." Now, I was definitely scared to touch any of the chemicals.

Wally was reading the instructions for the experiment, but gave up after, like, step four. It kinda scared me. "You do know what you're doing, right?"

"Of course I do. It's simple science really. See, if I just add this with-" A puff of smoke hit Wally in the face. When the smoke cleared, his face was slightly blackened except for the area around his eyes. Wow, safety goggles actually came in use this time.

"Are you okay?" I asked, trying not to laugh. He was silent for a moment.

"It would appear that I miscalculated that last bit," he said with a sigh. "Maybe you should take over." He stood and grabbed a paper towel to wipe his face. And here I was thinking I was going to blow up something.

"So much for being the best at science," I mumbled when he sat back down. The kid sitting across from us, I think his name is Dick, laughed at Wally's failure.

"Good job, Kid Idiot. Do you just regularly blow things up?" I looked at Wally, not understanding what he'd meant by that.

Wally gave him a shocked look and whisper-yelled, "Dude!" He wadded up the instruction page and chucked it at Dick. It bounced harmlessly off his shoulder and landed at the floor.

"Uh, Wally? We needed that. Unless you want a rerun of five minutes ago." Dick picked up the paper and tossed it back to our table.

"Try not to cause any more explosions this time, Wallace." Then he turned his attention back to his partner and left us to our own devices.

"Okay. Not sure what that was about," I said. "Now let's try this again. Preferably, without the smoke in the face."

Robin totally goes to school with Wally, guys *wink wink*

Also, Wally actually failing at his favorite subject is seemingly very funny to me.