Damian x Reader

Requested by MusicNerd52201 I'm sorry requests are taking so long, I'm always busy or having trouble with ideas :(

Damian and I were sitting at the kitchen table together. He was silently reading a book, seemingly very engrossed in it. I was sitting with my head down on the table, and I was extremely bored. Loud sighs filled the room as I tried to get Damian's attention. I could see him intentionally ignoring me.

Jerk.

I let out another sigh, which finally seemed to get to Damian. "Clearly you require my attention. What is it, (L/n)?" Good, he's paying attention now.

"I'm booooored." Damian groans in annoyance. He sets down his book and glares at me. I just smile back innocently.

"And what exactly am I supposed to do about that?"

"I could think of a few things," I say excitedly. Damian doesn't seem very willing though.

"Such as what?" He crosses his arms impatiently. I know he wants to read his book, but I have nothing to do. Every book I own has already been read. Twice.

"Well, we could watch a movie," I suggest. I had the perfect movie, too. "Like, Big Hero 6?" (A/n: Honestly one of my favorite movies 😘)

Damian seemed to be considering my request. He mimicked a thinking pose, then nodded. "If that will make you happy, I don't see why not." I jumped in excitement and pulled him towards the living room.

I gestured for him to sit down while I put on the movie. I jumped onto the couch excitedly, landing next to Damian.

I would like to say that I was strong and didn't cry, but honestly, I'm not heartless. Tadashi's death was heart breaking, and the ending was just as much.

By the end, however, Damian and I were asleep. I only remember the credits rolling across the screen, and then the overwhelming sensation of sleep.

-??? POV-

Damian and (Y/n) looked so cute sleeping together. Damian had his head resting on hers, and he actually looked peaceful for once. After trying not to squeal, I pulled out a blanket and placed it over them. Wouldn't want to disturb them, now would we?

I smiled at the two sleeping teens and turned off the TV. "I ship it," I whispered, taking out my phone and taking a quick picture of them. This I was keeping forever. So when they get married, I can show them just how cute they've always been, even before officially being together. Because it's going to happen, even if I have to give them a push in the right direction.